iPhone 7

Once again, Apple have 'innovated' and are charging above flagship phone money (starting prices of £600) for what appears to be an utterly mediocre product. When Apple offers a price point that accurately mirrors what they're actually selling, (or make a phone worth the money) I'll consider switching....

Finally got my iPhone 7 Plus on Tuesday.

It's a good upgrade from the iPhone 6 and glad I've made the purchase, It's alot quicker, camera is sharp and quick, definitely better in low light as claimed. New home button is strange and takes some getting use to, but good overall with quicker finger print reader. And I like the additional of the 'peak and pop' the 6s got and the 'hey siri' function.

Would be disappointed if I upgraded from a 6s, but the jump from a 6 is big enough.

On a different note, loving the iWatch..

Reactions: MrRobertMc
i will get my Iphone next week, hoping i wouldn't disappoint me. :redrs4:

Has anyone with a 7 noticed any issues with battery life? I am finding I rinse through the battery a lot quicker than I did with my 6 and I do not use the phone anymore than my 6? It still lasts me the day but my 6 after 2 years of use would still have about 50% charge at the end of the day while the 7 is usually less than 30%.

Really disappointed with the phone all in all, camera is better especially low light but thats it. I really do not notice any other difference other than having to remember my headphone adaptor and getting frustrated with the home button!

My battery life seems to be fine bi leave my adaptor on my headphones, so haven't forgotten yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk