Place your betS

BMB - 77

Reaction score
Due to a 'mistake' by my stealer my S3 saloon was ordered with the wrong spec so a new car was ordered which resulted in a four week delay. So they have offered me a 'loan' of a car until mines arrives. My eight year old son is convinced it will be an R8!
Pick up the loan car tomorrow.
What do you think i will get?
Place your bet and take your chances

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
An A3. Take it and ask for some compensation. Free servicing?

The dealer is 2 hours away so I don't think free servicing is a possibility but I may be wrong.
All they have said is that it won't be an S3 I get. Hoping for a TT but probably get an A1
Diesel.

If it's anything like my local dealer it will be a base model A1 diesel.......I'm not kidding!:sadlike:

A4 s-line diesel. I seem to get one every time.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Jassyo06
In terms of courtesy cars, my wife gets an a3/a4 when she takes her a1 in. Whenever I take my a3 in, I get an a1!

I think they will give you an a5 or A6. They know they need to give you something good for messing up your order.

Reactions: pburv and SpeedyFrog
I only ask that they try and get me an automatic petrol.

Last time I was told I was getting a TT, I got a manual diesel A3 cab. Last week I was told I was getting a Q5....I got a manual diesel A1....

Reactions: pburv
You might get lucky, I was given an A8, followed by a factory fresh loan S3 in May for the same reason. 3 months later my replacement S3 order is just starting down the line in Ingolstadt.

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Sandra
A4 diesel guaranteed....................the one I got was a piece of sh*t. If it was the first Audi I'd ever driven I wouldn't own one right now!! lol

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
If this isn't waiting for you with Röhrl as your personal chauffeur, tell em to shove it!

Reactions: Neil C, S., batch and 4 others
The dealer is 2 hours away so I don't think free servicing is a possibility but I may be wrong.
All they have said is that it won't be an S3 I get. Hoping for a TT but probably get an A1
Diesel.

Best not get a TT.... As you'll wish you had ordered one of them...instead lol

Whatever it is? your driving it around Gratis free

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
A6 saloon

Would have said A4 but that's already gone ;o)

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
I wish you get a R8 Spyder :) but reallistically probably an A4 diesel and a mug!

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Not too bad. A4 avant 190 in floret with VC. Nice car but strangely on 800 miles on the clock. No S3 but it will do

Reactions: S., pburv, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
View attachment 102014 Not too bad. A4 avant 190 in floret with VC. Nice car but strangely on 800 miles on the clock. No S3 but it will do
what's the ride quality like? heard good things about the new A4?
also how does it compare to what you currently drive?

what's the ride quality like? heard good things about the new A4?
also how does it compare to what you currently drive?
Ride quality is excellent. Very comfortable big cruiser but its not my type of car. My previous car was a mk6 gti and before that it was type r's and evos so not what I am used to. Did enjoy the 100 mile drive in it. Relaxing Not exciting.

Reactions: rasA4