What a croc of poo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way he's added "chrome window surround trim (SE extra)
then looking at his other items, he sells the roll of chrome trim for windows..what a coincidence..

I dont know of a special edition S3, i thinks its his bum talking lol

ah, slipstream deutsch...

This 'company' (ie one guy and his laptop) offers 'custom' remaps. Someone was enquiring about getting there S3 mapped by them the other day.

Looking at the load of flanel he's written about his own car i'd be very sceptical about him remapping mine.

Still, people still love the alure of so-called 'custom' remappers. I guess generic just doesn't sound cool.

Why does he have one centre cap on his wheels different to all the others? if he didnt notice that when he was buying then he probably has missed a lot of other things too :p

Wow, that guy must be world champ at talking sh*te. I can certain respect his art. Hell of an ad. Gets a round of applause from me!!

If anyone knows anything about hot hatches this is the Ultimate Hot Hatch ever made and it is so fast it will sometimes scare you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:wtf:

Blimey doesn't he go on? Thought he was eventually going to talk himself out of selling the car at all.
The 3rd centre rear headrest is a must on the S3, otherwise you can almost see out of the rear window.

I actually saw this bloke on the road & vice versa. He followed me & told me to get down to slipstream as he was running 300bhp. Every possible extra ? Symphony 2 wheres that ?. He's not english i ll so no more.

This is the very same w@%ker that cost me near-on £600 and had me off the road for a month back in March - he couldn't remap a car if he was paid a million quid. Sirus was his name, costly was his game!

He mentions that he isnt deperate to sell the car. and that if it doesnt sell, He will keep it as he isnt too fussed.....
Explains why its the 3rd time on ebay then!!!:moa:

"Bits that show it is the special edition is not only the engine bay with the RED 5v Turbo sign, but also look at the gear knob in the pics (Not the usual S3 gear knob ; ) and the steering wheel controls."

LOL!!

Obviously doesn't know what he's on about, he thinks the ClimateControl is an optional extra, but thre rear parking sensors are not lol No doubt he got a few buyers interested though, but we know better...

What a load of siht! Quicker than an M3 blah blah blah, Special red badge on engine blah blah.

The most likely thing to happen is for a potential buyer to fall asleep reading the advert and wake up once it has finished!

£1200 remap.....my ****.

We should report this knob to ebay - get it removed for having too many lies!!

Like some of you say some poor sod will beleive all this ********!!!

"2 MOT pass carried out by myself" ....... hmmmm

that listing is priceless. It's blatantly being mis-described.

OOh...it's got a New South Performance insulating 'power' gasket.

This gasket gave me nothing but boost leaks...no power gain at all - dyno proven of course!

But has was upgraded for maping! Muppet!
...and it is an SE extra? :nyah:

I love the chav seatbelt pads...
And the faux carbon fibre boost gauge pod! How very classy!

ive emailed a couple of the bidders with a link to this - they ought to know !

mad max said:
s3shabs is this the same car your trying to sell for your friend in the classifieds on here ?

lol it seems like a perfect match.

strange

best line in the advert:

"No marks, No smokers and No children have entered this car"

Discrimination against everyone called Mark.

paul_brad said:
best line in the advert:

"No marks, No smokers and No children have entered this car"

Discrimination against everyone called Mark.

LOL

I saw this the first time it was on fleabay and just pittied the poor suckers who fall for this utter drivel.

far to much effort just to wrong!!
It's an S3 not an SE...S3 S3..what is wrong with them

Does look similar to the car in the trading post..but He would be that stupid to post avout a **** on e-bay then list the car for sale on here and think no one will notice.....And if it is a different car he has blah'd about the s-line bits..!!! S-line S3 they don't make...started with 8P chassis!!

C'mon guys.I wouldnt be so thick to post a thread about a silly s3 on ebay, then try to sell my friends..Why do people on forums always jump to stupid conclusions.How about asking me first.
Im not a *****, and dont intend to be. I own a very tasty s3 myself, members will agree.
Theres no need to jump to conclusions guys.
Im sure many of the mature owners who have dealt with me would agree.
I have been under the impression that my friends motor is an s-line.
It looks the same as an average S3, with the same engine etc..none of the **** the guy on ebay has written.
The only extras were the ones iv stated. shorter shift, ally pedals, chrome speedo rings, and s-line badges.
I myself have seen 3 in total which claim to be a an s-line, which gave me the impression that it was a factory option to have the extras.
Like I said on my trading post, I will look into this.

kind regards

:shutup2: Funny how nobody has anything to say now...stupid newbies...spoil it for the genuine newbies..

Get a grip mate. If you'd just given a sensible answer when asked if this was the same car as in the for sale section then you wouldn't need to spit your dummy now!

Calm down dear, it's just a commercial!

If asked sensibly, Id be happy to give a sensible answer..

Im obviously not at my pc 24/7 so unfortunately cant reply within 30 seconds of a post asking me whether its the same car..
So whats your explanations to the others who wernt asking, but just straight assumptions..
Leave it out mate..

I dont take ****.

s3shabs said:
I have been under the impression that my friends motor is an s-line.
It looks the same as an average S3, with the same engine etc..none of the **** the guy on ebay has written.
The only extras were the ones iv stated. shorter shift, ally pedals, chrome speedo rings, and s-line badges.
I myself have seen 3 in total which claim to be a an s-line, which gave me the impression that it was a factory option to have the extras.
Like I said on my trading post, I will look into this.

No need to look into it - it's ********, full stop end of story. There never was an S-Line or special edition or any other numptie version of the S3. Anything listed are modifications made either by your friend or a previous owner.

s3shabs said:
...twats

I dont take ****.

Grow up would you it's not like anyone said anything that nasty... and they did ask you first if you look up the thread.

mad max said:
s3shabs is this the same car your trying to sell for your friend in the classifieds on here ?

Maybe you should stop jumping to conclusions and get down off your high horse.

Tallpaul said:
Grow up you silly little man.

I think you guys need to grow up and see where the issue is.
U may take ****. but i dont.
Dont make me little or silly.

god_thats_quick said:
Grow up would you it's not like anyone said anything that nasty... and they did ask you first if you look up the thread.

Asked me yes, but didnt wait for a reply before making accusations did they.

s3shabs said:
I think you guys need to grow up and see where the issue is.
U may take ****. but i dont.
Dont make me little or silly.

The reality is there is no issue. This is an Internet Forum, people just post words. There is no 'sh*t' to be taken, just others words that are hard to contextualise when you can't read expressions or hear inflection.

Even if someone posts something that they deliberatly want to offend, you can't consider it a personal insult, they don't know you so how can it be personal?

I'm sorry you feel this way but thinly veiled threats like 'i don't take sh*t' are just ridiculous.

:ohmy:
..this is nuts! surely the guy isnt dumb enough to start a thread ridiculing a car and then try and sell it on the same forum! :) :)

he was told by his mate it was an s-line, so he thought it was... a few people on here have corrected him and that should be the end of it surely

Status
Not open for further replies.