Someone has installed FL rear clusters on their P-FL 8V

Schizophonic

Reaction score
I'll leave this here

Btw, those who's been following me this is the company who has provided me 'plug n play' rear looms to upgrade my halogens to LEDs. After a few problems and back and forth with the supplier I sent them back because they did not work as expected. I'm not bashing this company as the support they provided were friendly and willing to help but I did not achieve the results I wanted.

However the rear cluster semi-dinamic modules I purchased from them worked as expected once the custom looms were made up.

Reactions: thejolster
**** a bit over dramatic for set a rear lights.... Lol led indicators are just led indicators for all l care.... Oled tail lights is where it's at now, but l do like the design of rear lights nice refreshed eh..

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, WarwickL and 1 other person
looks good, but anyone else notice that the indicators didn't come on at the same time, looked a bit like the left side was just ahead of the right. i presume the hazard lights were being used. unless it was showing the difference between sweeping indicator and just regular on off. couldn't really tell. if it was then ill just shut up now...... :tonguewink:

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv and Rob2k68
the right side is the standard one?

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Schizophonic and 1 other person
Right is standard I think, left has the modules, just for comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Right is the old LED cluster without any dynamic indicators. The new FL are fully dynamic build in the cluster and does not require any modules.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
**** a bit over dramatic for set a rear lights.... Lol led indicators are just led indicators for all l care.... Oled tail lights is where it's at now, but l do like the design of rear lights nice refreshed eh..
Even your Eurospec taillight blinking is better than ours.

Reactions: pburv
Nice ! .... but I quite like the side light pattern of the old cluster the corporate 'tick' same as A4, A5, A6 saloon etc. Are Audi now going away from this ?

Reactions: WarwickL and pburv
Nice ! .... but I quite like the side light pattern of the old cluster the corporate 'tick' same as A4, A5, A6 saloon etc. Are Audi now going away from this ?
I wasn't so sure but now looking at it again agree with you Rob I prefer PFL!

Here is a still from the video as you don't get a chance to see it properly

Reactions: Rob2k68
Anyone good with German so that I'd know what to buy to make this happen? Their website doesn't auto-translate!

Sometimes Google chrome browser auto translates or gives you an option . What browser are you using?

To complete this as an OEM retrofit you will need:
  • x2 left side clusters
  • x2 right side clusters
  • x2 new connector plugs
  • VCDS etc
  • Coding and Adaptations
You will also need to run / add 2 new wires / pins within the loom which runs from the front of the car to the rear.

Indeed. Money over sense perhaps?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: richinsoton, Rob2k68 and TimWills28
I wasn't so sure but now looking at it again agree with you Rob I prefer PFL!

Here is a still from the video as you don't get a chance to see it properly
View attachment 100470
Same. I like the sweep but do not like the pattern of the FL clusters. Looks a bit new A4ish to me.