Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Finished work for Christmas so time to get my shine on..

8e46a7f51338116d40c42f2429466a15.jpg

48adbbd02e86bd36772945faacf8acef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zcoreyy, Bristle Hound, TYb and 9 others
still got a few pics left from a few weekends ago :grinning:

IMG 0153

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, pehu, Broonie22 and 8 others
I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like these, the amount of stick I’ve got at work because of them!

**** em mate... Enjoy you paid for em.....

Reactions: MattSedg, zcoreyy, BarryG79 and 2 others
*** a think yer gonna move digs and live up there.....
15 mins from where I live from haha!

and my mums side of the family is from up in them thur hills, went to visit them on their farm last year in my a3 sline with those aftermarket 19"s i had....no good.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
15 mins from where I live from haha!

and my mums side of the family is from up in them thur hills, went to visit them on their farm last year in my a3 sline with those aftermarket 19"s i had....no good.
Ye could get a start way that mob....... Auditography, lol they like hangin about the snow covered peaks lol

Reactions: MattSedg
Where is that taken? I fancy a Wales road trip so soak in some views.
far west side of the yorkshire dales :tearsofjoy: was hoping to go somewhere in the lakes on sunday but the weather looks like fog, fog and more fog.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Flying Scotsman, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
far west side of the yorkshire dales :tearsofjoy: was hoping to go somewhere in the lakes on sunday but the weather looks like fog, fog and more fog.
Tad far from Cheltenham... although was in Halifax a few months back for a course, was a nice drive heading to the M1.

Tad far from Cheltenham... although was in Halifax a few months back for a course, was a nice drive heading to the M1.
aye you're a touch closer to the brecon beacons than yorky dales!

Reactions: TYb
I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like these, the amount of stick I’ve got at work because of them!
No, you are not alone my friend. Very 'Max Power' IMHO

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:

Reactions: TYb

I took a drive through the Yorkshire Dales for the fist time, 2 years ago, it was great scenery, not quite up to Scotland's high mark though. The revelation though were the people....down to earth and very pleasant, unlike some other areas that I have visited down South.
On another point Matt you and Jassy made a good choice with those alloys. When I ordered my 2017 they were discontinued for the Canadian market and still are, which p......d me off.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and MattSedg
I took a drive through the Yorkshire Dales for the fist time, 2 years ago, it was great scenery, not quite up to Scotland's high mark though. The revelation though were the people....down to earth and very pleasant, unlike some other areas that I have visited down South.
On another point Matt you and Jassy made a good choice with those alloys. When I ordered my 2017 they were discontinued for the Canadian market and still are, which p......d me off.
oh yes, scotland is at the top of the list when it comes to where I want to take the car (and camera!)
yeah these wing wheels are a dream to clean, what were your canadian options?

The PITA to clean 19” ‘5-twin-spoke star’ design alloy wheels, that is the only choice. Unless you go black optics which are 19" 5-V spoke:puke2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MattSedg
oh yes, scotland is at the top of the list when it comes to where I want to take the car (and camera!)

Give us a shout when you're coming. I've done a few potential routes for guys on here already Matt

The PITA to clean 19” ‘5-twin-spoke star’ design alloy wheels, that is the only choice. Unless you go black optics which are 19" 5-V spoke:puke2:

I think the V spokes look good too, hence me choosing them.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, MattSedg, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
3 hours tidying up before the works do........it was last year to this day, on my last works xmas do when I was talked into possibly ordering a new S3, instead of getting a PFL. dam
IMG 20171222 105815

Reactions: pehu, James.B8, Audi Bairn and 10 others
3 hours tidying up before the works do........it was last year to this day, on my last works xmas do when I was talked into possibly ordering a new S3, instead of getting a PFL. dam
View attachment 144454
The front splitter is a class addition.

Reactions: MattSedg, oli356, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Collected her yesterday, with 10 miles on the clock, now done 110
753cac40797fafdd0b01ffb84452dcc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPIKE_, AL_B, JDHOWELLS and 8 others
Collected her yesterday, with 10 miles on the clock, now done 110
753cac40797fafdd0b01ffb84452dcc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Was it hot yesterday lol looks awesome mate with the matt aluminium roof rails....... But l wouldn't make a hobby out of parking it half way on to the road whilst taking photos lol

Reactions: zcoreyy, MattSedg, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Anyone else notice that they have removed all 3dr’s from the A3 range on the Audi Configurator? Sly move lol

Reactions: zcoreyy
Was announced a while back they were being discontinued due to lack of demand. Last chance to order was last week

Oh great, it’ll be fun trying to change mine when it comes to it lol

Oh great, it’ll be fun trying to change mine when it comes to it lol

Trade in value might increase for the A3 3dr as it’ll be an antique

I currently have a 3rd, but have put in an order for Sportback a few weeks ago, made sure to go for PCP instead of HP Incase the ‘new’ A3 models causes a massive drop in value as it’ll come out mid finance term

Reactions: zcoreyy
Trade in value might increase for the A3 3dr as it’ll be an antique

I currently have a 3rd, but have put in an order for Sportback a few weeks ago, made sure to go for PCP instead of HP Incase the ‘new’ A3 models causes a massive drop in value as it’ll come out mid finance term
The face lift didn't cause any drop in depreciation for the original 8v not that was noticeable anyways, the all new car will have the same effect on the facelift car.... Negligible depreciation, also note the price of the new car will be that high it will make the out going car look like a bargain.

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, SamR92 and 1 other person