B7 RS4 front end

james0808

Reaction score
Has anyone done this yet.I was wondering if its a big job.Not sure about glueing the bonnet extension?:sadlike:
B6.jpg

looks great but not worth the serious amount of effort

much easier to buy B7

I cant afford a B7 RS4.I know it wont be that hard to change a bumper,its just the bonnet extension.I might just get one and get the tools out again,and i thought i had finished with the exterior.

I dont like it :(
the B6 looks good enough as it is adding the single frame grill etc just spoils it imo

james ur car looks a lot better at the front than the rs4, should keep it the way it is looks well smart

Thanks Raymie.The missus says the same,i might have a look for a different grill for mine.

James,

The amount of money you must have already spent versus how much it would have been to pick up a B6 S4 cant be that different, can I ask why you went for an oil burner then spend loads on making it look like something else?

Not bring critical but just interested in your train of thought.

I travel to watford regular from notts so it seemed like a good idea to get something economical.I have spent about £10k on buying the car and these mods,koni suspension,RS4 roll bar,S4 brakes+interior,body kit+paint,cat-back milltek,tints,FMIC,remap,wheels and the plate.I actually prefer driving this to my golf gti-t.If i had an S4 i wouldn't have my licence for long.

Forgot to say when i got it i didn't plan on doing that much to it but all the bits kept coming up cheap so it seemed silly not to.