Finally hit 1000 posts!

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Finally hit the 1000 posts... :cool:

Kind of got mixed feelings, like i just reached 40 or something, :biggrin:
.....and most of them have been complete utter ******** one word answers from the word association game :huh:

you ****** post whore ! (but congrats)

So your testy then MB, your secret double life of shinenegins is over, i'm telling Claire.

just about to hit the 1500 land mark so keep it going..............not that i am counting!!

Olly_K said:
you ****** post whore ! (but congrats)

I could have SWORN that when I registered not 4 months ago, that your post count was 9,000+ ?????? :think: :whistle2: ;)

marriedblonde said:
Well congratulations...although I thnk with the new rules you should be banned :)

...just read the rules and yes, you are right I should be banned :ohmy:

Dan Gliballs said:
I could have SWORN that when I registered not 4 months ago, that your post count was 9,000+ ?????? :think: :whistle2: ;)

It was, but as imported the forum from and old piece of crap to this, and because it was me that did it, it upped my post count. The weird thing was there are closes to 300,000 posts so why it only said 9k+ I dunno.

But I changed it as it wasnt fair really. Obviously I made sure I had more than 40 so I could post in the trading section !

Olly_K said:
It was, but as imported the forum from and old piece of crap to this, and because it was me that did it, it upped my post count. The weird thing was there are closes to 300,000 posts so why it only said 9k+ I dunno.

But I changed it as it wasnt fair really. Obviously I made sure I had more than 40 so I could post in the trading section !

:rock: