Sideskirts

ad3crk

Reaction score
A4 regular sideskirts to S4 sideskirts? is this a rather hard changeover? and does it mess with the integrity or tightness of the seal? i like the look of the S4's sideskirts but its not worth stuff raddleing...thus half of the reason i enjoy my Audi so much..thanks for the feedback if any :)

i fitted these myself, kept the original door trim, just had to cut 15mm the bottoms with a sharp stanley knife
DSC00365.jpg

Raymie, looks like they fit perfectly!!

Most peoples leave a small gap at the rear between the door and the sideskirt. Top job, i have stolen that picture for my collection aswell. Hope you dont mind Raymie :D

Phantom_A4 said:
Raymie, looks like they fit perfectly!!

Most peoples leave a small gap at the rear between the door and the sideskirt. Top job, i have stolen that picture for my collection aswell. Hope you dont mind Raymie :D

not a problem bud lol, they were honestly quite easy to fit

Raymie you car looks excellent soon enough i hope my car is profiled like yours...one quick Q is your rubber seals at the bottom of the door painted? nvm durr you said you did so you used a straigh edge and cut it 15mm to make a great fit....did you do all the painting yourself? great looking Audi :yes:

P.S. Freekin Awesome color by the way :rock:

i was thinking of getting the lower part of my A4 colour coded has anyone done this ?

ad3crk said:
Raymie you car looks excellent soon enough i hope my car is profiled like yours...one quick Q is your rubber seals at the bottom of the door painted? nvm durr you said you did so you used a straigh edge and cut it 15mm to make a great fit....did you do all the painting yourself? great looking Audi :yes:

P.S. Freekin Awesome color by the way :rock:

my friend ownes a body shop, he painted them for me, i just fitted them, cheers for the comments m8 :)