2007 A3 8P Grill - Help?

G_barr

Reaction score
Morning all.

I need a replacement grill for my A3 after it rolled down a hill and into a van. Now I'm thinking of freshening it up with the honeycomb grill but I have a couple of questions before I buy one.

Firstly, will i be able to find one that fits my model? I have seen some on eBay, but I don't know if the quality would be that great and I don't particularly fancy going to Audi as I'm fairly certain they will charge the earth!

Secondly, does anyone know of anywhere in the Rugby/Warwickshire area that would be able to fit it? If I had the tools and confidence to do it I would have a crack myself but I'd rather not screw it up.

Any feedback on either point would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

G

Morning all.

I need a replacement grill for my A3 after it rolled down a hill and into a van. Now I'm thinking of freshening it up with the honeycomb grill but I have a couple of questions before I buy one.

Firstly, will i be able to find one that fits my model? I have seen some on eBay, but I don't know if the quality would be that great and I don't particularly fancy going to Audi as I'm fairly certain they will charge the earth!

Secondly, does anyone know of anywhere in the Rugby/Warwickshire area that would be able to fit it? If I had the tools and confidence to do it I would have a crack myself but I'd rather not screw it up.

Any feedback on either point would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

G
http://www.xenonz.co.uk/audi-a3-2004---2008-to-rs3.html