Is it possible to retrofit mono put?

larbel

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone done it on a S3? The handles seem pretty straightforward but what about the knee pads? They seem to be glued on?? And I guess the toughest question is where to find the parts, any idea?

Errr... Mono Pur... stupid autocorrect...

Reactions: pburv
Just wondering if anyone done it on a S3? The handles seem pretty straightforward but what about the knee pads? They seem to be glued on?? And I guess the toughest question is where to find the parts, any idea?

Errr... Mono Pur... stupid autocorrect...
The knee pads are available to buy but l don't know about the door/arm rests....

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
I have mono pur, what exactly did that buy me LOL, PS try ebay for parts there are a couple of suppliers overseas that get alot of Audi parts.

I'm mostly after the paddings in them, hate the feeling of my knee rubbing against hard plastic during sharper turns. How thick is the paddings? Is it worth it at all to retrofit?

The padding is pretty good, is it really just plastic as standard.!

20160707_080203_zpswfudo5bn.jpg

Pretty much... And hard as a rock!!

Think you'll need to replace the console as well you can't just attach it to a non M/P console ....

IMG 0048

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just get your existing parts upholstered at a shop?
I'm guessing your not UK based are you?, we have very few 'shops' that do this work, and those who do will be very expensive IMO.

US based, the oem parts are so expensive here, looked into it, but ultimately spent money on go-fast parts.

Does the centre console still creak like a B***** with that option?

Reactions: N88 RBN
It had to be.
It was so obvious when you think about it.
Audi cease mono.pur
A 'Retro mono.pur' thread appears on Audi.Sport :scared2:

Reactions: Rob2k68
 DSC3629b
Can you point me to where I could buy the knee pads please? Thanks!!

Av hunted high and low and cant find the site again mate,its a German Ebay site that sells all the interiors trims...even all the Red inserts the lot,most of these red trims are after market
 DSC3629b

Last edited: