Is Sepang Blue the King of Audi Blue paints....

which do you prefer

• Total voters

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
Right ye know what its like?,ye get yer new car and you're so in the love with the colour.. me with Sepang Blue after a good while you take it it for granted and ye think its a bit....so so....everyone does,but every once in a while ye fall back in love with it...until you see another blue colour or any colour for that fact...as we all know there's loads....so what would do YOU replace Sepang Blue with? My next car in March is going to be Blue...couldnt go Sepang AGAIN...or could l...??? if its not a A3 sportback as the colour looks different on different cars.

To me after some research it's become apparent, it is the king of Audi blue paint colour's without a doubt..it is the best and most popular

here is a few examples of the samish car in different blue paints,tell me what you think....l wont agree but just do it anyway...lol

A Estoril R8

A nogaro blue old R8

A sepang old r8 2

Ara in the sunshine

its just awesome....

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Nice one jassy...:friends:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Voodoo (even though it's not Audi but you get me!)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Voodoo (even though it's not Audi but you get me!)
Only works a RS level mate....and then you need to start adding expensive black bits your car...bit like Berty Basset..lol

Reactions: pburv
media
Just to help the vote along...:whistle2:

Reactions: Drew S3 and Rob2k68
Obviously I like Sepang and is the one I voted for, but if Estoril was still being offered...i wonder if I would of gone for that instead...

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
You're some man Jassy. You getting itchy feet? Don't know how to kill the time away?
I'm with Paul. Has to be Nogaro, especially after the pic he posted! :friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
You're some man Jassy. You getting itchy feet? Don't know how to kill the time away?
I'm with Paul. Has to be Nogaro, especially after the pic he posted! :friends:
Nogaro blue is too flat looking for my personal tastes.... pearlescent paints rule, Kingfisher?????

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Scottyg
Scottyg av had itchy plates of meat all of 2016 mate... Lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Scottyg
Nogaro is as jasys said too flat, for me its very dated and 90s.

I get many comments and looks from people of all ages about the colour of the car. Ming Blue was always my favourite blue of Audi, stunning and changes to so many colours in different light. Had 3 8L S3's, 2 of which were Ming Blue.

I voted for Sepang. For me it's the sweet spot, bang smack in the middle for dark/light and has a lot of pop to it when the sun hits it. Fantastic colour they'll bring it back soon enough, wouldnt worry.

G

Never liked blue cars until I saw Sepang but I don't think it works on anything but an A3/S3/RS3 and the new R8

Have seen Sepang in the flesh (on the road) on an SQ5, S6 A5 and an A4 and then just did not work for me

Never liked blue cars until I saw Sepang but I don't think it works on anything but an A3/S3/RS3 and the new R8

Have seen Sepang in the flesh (on the road) on an SQ5, S6 A5 and an A4 and then just did not work for me

That's a bit hurtful :-(
My SQ5 plus in Sepang is rather nice IMO

This is a real contender for me...call it light blue sepang lol, it really is a lighter version

DSC 0299

DSC 0278

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, RS3 S., pburv and 2 others
Lol.....sorry..no offense intended

Am sure he'll sleep tonight dave lol
But l do get where your coming from large cars like the SQ5 look great in silver,Daytona paints,dark colours

Reactions: SteveMcB and pburv
Lol.....sorry..no offense intended

Actually I'm not that keen on it on the standard SQ5, I reckon those with the chrome trim suit the darker colours better, sepang needs the black trim on an SQ IMO

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Am sure he'll sleep tonight dave lol
But l do get where your coming from large cars like the SQ5 look great in silver,Daytona paints,dark colours

Watching the fitba so already half asleep -)

Of the 4 it has to be Nogaro for me, love all 4 though.

In my own biased opinion Riviera Blue would be top dog lol

Got some pics of Nogaro in the sun ?

Need to see it pop !

As we own S3's, the colour has to be shown on the right car, obviously.

Nogaro

IMG 0460

Sepang

HighResImage5

Horses for courses really, both great colours.

Do like Estoril too though

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv and batch

.....nope sorry have to disagree with you here mate :p

Reactions: dno_uk, Daveotto, pburv and 4 others

.....nope sorry have to disagree with you here mate :p

Does look good, quite like the S5. Was contemplating getting the S5 when l first ordered the S3 but stuck with my original choice.

Reactions: DrEskimo, Jassyo06 and pburv
The King of pop - Sepang blue .

THE BEST , THE WINNER , THE END .

Reactions: Daveotto, Jassyo06, Mr.G and 1 other person
Or this one...
18t94mhasm8upjpg.jpg

Reactions: dno_uk and Jassyo06
There ain't no way Nogaro Pops anywhere near as much as Sepango....

@Jass, I know I'm bias mate, but your car...ooooph I just love it. That sunlight hitting it is just awesome. Go on...stick up some more pictures so I can get some wood this morning.

G

Reactions: pburv, Gazwould and Jassyo06
@Jass, I know I'm bias mate, but your car...ooooph I just love it. That sunlight hitting it is just awesome. Go on...stick up some more pictures so I can get some wood this morning.

G
We got Scotty Hefner 's avatars for that....:hubbahubba:

Reactions: Mr.G and Jassyo06

G
Perv lol not got anymore on my phone mate, will leave it up to you to let us have a wee drool over some photos

I'm gonna do something out of the ordinary and give you some wetness...How about Ming Blue?