New facelift s3 ordered, black styling available?

659tucker

Reaction score
Have just ordered new facelift s3, was just wondering if anybody has been able to order the black styling pack on there new facelift as can't see this on configurator, the dealer was unsure and was going to find out for me but was just wondering if anybody has been successful in ordering already on there new build, thanks in advance

Not available in the UK yet I'm afraid although in Germany you have to pay extra to get the chrome pack over the black :-S

Reactions: 659tucker
It's available on the German configurator... Gonna ask my dealer if he knows anything.

BSP1

BSP2

Reactions: 659tucker and allanmb
Great thanks for the info and reply,spoke to my dealer and he is going to contact them asking the questions if I can get it put on my order, he seems to think they will poss run with it in there German market then release it in uk further down the line, seems weird it's not in the configurator or online brochure though, hopefully it won't be a problem, please let me no how you get on with your dealer speedyfrog

Great thanks for the info and reply,spoke to my dealer and he is going to contact them asking the questions if I can get it put on my order, he seems to think they will poss run with it in there German market then release it in uk further down the line, seems weird it's not in the configurator or online brochure though, hopefully it won't be a problem, please let me no how you get on with your dealer speedyfrog
I was told it's not available in the UK... Options availability is different per market.... blablabla

I doubt it will be available, we haven't see one on the tt yet and that's been out nearly 2 years

Spoke to my dealer today and he said he had spoke to Audi uk and asked the questions and basically was told that if its not on configurator or brochure then you can't order it, surely if the parts available Ie made then what's the problem in fitting it and obviously Audi are missing out on a sale? Don't make sense but guess going to have to wait

I tried hard to get my S7 built with black optic pack and was turned down by Audi UK, so you've very little chance of getting them to spec this (it's a UK option for the S-Line and RS7 btw)

In the end I did it myself, and had the chrome window surrounds wrapped in matt black and added the other black optic parts from Audi (via the forum parts request)

Most people think it's OEM black optic :racer:

Reactions: pburv and Sandra
It is Jeezus it's a Audi demo,l have seen at least 4 TTS cars with the black optic grill and rear diffuser trim on there approved used website
Where's the option to have them from the factory then?

Where's the option to have them from the factory then?
D
Right don't believe me jeezo lol,so l suppose a few Audi dealerships just plastidip/wrap brand new TTS cars???? of course they don't,if you're so interested in it,why don't you contact a some dealers and find out for yourself....

Reactions: allanmb and pburv
It would be nice to find a dealer offering that on the TT-S and see if they can offer it on the S3 ;-)

D
Right don't believe me jeezo lol,so l suppose a few Audi dealerships just plastidip/wrap brand new TTS cars???? of course they don't,if you're so interested in it,why don't you contact a some dealers and find out for yourself....
I work for audi... This is why I am so interested lol... As Audi dealers do exactly that it make cars more desirable if they think it will sell better.

Reactions: Jassyo06
My dearer sends r8s to a third party company in London to get blades and roofs and defusers wrapped...

I work for audi... This is why I am so interested lol... As Audi dealers do exactly that it make cars more desirable if they think it will sell better.

WELL l hope you get a good discount...lol..working for Audi..there has been a good few over the last year...with the black optics,then there's the ABT TTS...They dont have black optics.......anyway if l was wanting a S3 with the Black Styling Pack....l would wait...all these peeps wanting a facelift...are so impatient

Reactions: pburv
I have my facelift s3 coming in September, I'm going to get all the silver bits done black. Looks so much better imo