I may be forced to abuse these forums again...

neversaydie said:
The new facelift Audi TT 2.0TFSi looks rather tempting with my spec just at £27.5k

So the question is do you really want me driving an Audi again?

I was only thinking of you the other day.................

................ don't worry I haven't developed a penchant for 'fudge packing'!!

I was watching a couple of deralict old wino's having an argument over a bottle of meths......:biggrin:

I was going to say stick with the beemer..

.......then I noticed its a 1 series :ohmy:

silver75 said:
I was going to say stick with the beemer..

.......then I noticed its a 1 series :ohmy:

I've had many enjoyable moments with this 1 series. After driving it for over a year now I can say the following:

S3 [remaped]- no problemo (although not much in it; I just get the upper hand in the torque arena)
Golf GTi easy bate (and they take it every time)
Honda Civic Type R (These really are not as quick as many would believe)
BMW 330d, 330i (lick these)
BMW M3 - keeps up with once going (nothing irritates these drivers on the motorway; The M4 to Bath brings many a happier moments of speeds up to 155MPH)

The car really grew on me even in the style dept. And you cannot beat the rear wheel drive for fun on corners, roundabouts etc...

Dan Gliballs said:
What ARE these 'shout' thingies BTW??

its the number of times you have posted in the shoutbox on the main page.......so get post whoring ! (or should that be shout whoring ?)

neversaydie said:
I've had many enjoyable moments with this 1 series. After driving it for over a year now I can say the following:

S3 [remaped]- no problemo (although not much in it; I just get the upper hand in the torque arena)
Golf GTi easy bate (and they take it every time)
Honda Civic Type R (These really are not as quick as many would believe)
BMW 330d, 330i (lick these)
BMW M3 - keeps up with once going (nothing irritates these drivers on the motorway; The M4 to Bath brings many a happier moments of speeds up to 155MPH)

Ah come on...... who you kiddin :laugh: are these stationary vehicles by any chance;)

Olly_K said:
its the number of times you have posted in the shoutbox on the main page.......so get post whoring ! (or should that be shout whoring ?)

Now you have done it ..you will regret saying that:fart:

Olly_K said:

Nope,..........do it again?

0000600E-0036-1026-9A6F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

I guess one can only see the power when in the car or getting beat. Yeah its a BMW 1'ner but you could say jeez look at that piece of rubbish and before you know it it's gone and out dragged ya ***.

neversaydie said:
Yeah its a BMW 1'ner but you could say jeez look at that piece of rubbish and before you know it it's gone and out dragged ya ***.

I would let you pass regardless, A 1 series is not worthy of my Optimax/V-Power, whatever is under the bonnet lol.

BMW 1 Series :haha:

now comon JoJo we all iknow you wouldnt let an oppertunity pass if it arose to "have ago".

dated machines, even the new Dhishitsus will be out powering the old S3 soon :D

and why couldnt Audi build it right? I mean it seems every other post is about something broke or not functioning or low performance and even the commoner post of "I expected more" springs to mind. MAF MAF MAF **** duff.

neversaydie said:
dated machines, even the new Dhishitsus will be out powering the old S3 soon :D

You are not wrong there NSD, my car is starting to feel it's age(1999) despite the low mileage, hmmm..... new S3 is coming out did someone say? :eyebrows:

jojo said:
You are not wrong there NSD, my car is starting to feel it's age(1999) despite the low mileage, hmmm..... new S3 is coming out did someone say? :eyebrows:

Time for a change then Joe.:drool:

Yeh, I was a member on the bmwcarclubforum when I had my 5er, and your tellin me everybody is just sooo happy with their cars????

I think not!
I had more trouble with that BMW than with any of my other cars put together, and thats including 3 Audi's!!!

I'm quite liking the new TT as well, love the interior. Thing is I'm not 100% certain on the outside, same angles it looks wrong.

NSD - Keep an eye out for me as I work in the Chineham, Buss park :)

Cool I go down the fitness firt gym some evenings in the business park, I live in the new builds (right around the back) as you go up the A33, get to traffic lights and on your right (towards reading).