eBay - RS4 grille?

GaryDe

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase an RS4 grille for my wife's a4 s line and have noticed quite a few of you have these and they appear to have been purchased from eBay?

I've had a look at eBay and there seems to be a wide variety of sellers and a wide variety of prices.

Is there a recommended seller to purchase from or are they all as good as each other?

If so what would be the best priced option to go with?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not heard good things about the ebay cheap ones, reports that the ones in the low hundred mark are rubbish fit and not as nice as the ones you will get for 160+.
Mine was from ebay as a one off that someone was selling, is the same as the one from XenonUK who i ordered replacement rings from for it (came with black and i wanted silver), they dont normally sell rings seperate they just by pure coincident had a spare they could do. bare this in mind when ordering from ebay and not being offered ring colour choice as the genuine rings dont fit and new ones are not easy to get.

I would recomend checking the feedback very very carefully and making sure it looks identicle to xenon uks, and checking it comes with optional sensor mounts for parking sensors (any good one will have it).

I noticed the cheap nasty ones dont have fixed audi ring mounts built in, but the decent ones do.

Good
Full-black-frame-radiator-font-b-grills-b-font-font-b-RS4-b-font-grille-with.jpg

Rubbish
images
images

I got one of those cheap ones, for £119 I think... I did manage to install it fairly easily and despite not fitting perfectly, as long as you keep the bonnet closed, you won't notice anything strange. I must say though, I was expecting the margin to be chromed. It's not, just a cheap "silver" spray. Looks really nice on the car, but yeah, go for the more expensive ones and ask to see real-life pictures before buying!

What do you guys do regards parking sensors?

The one I linked to has the holder for parking sensors

That one linked looks good. Anyone know what the quality of fit is like?

If you check the RS4 fitting grille guide sticky on here it has details of who to buy from. Mine was around £65 + postage and import tax from the US and far better quality than most. They are all made in China by the way.