Tinted windows

IRONy_MAN

IRONy_MAN
Reaction score
Hi to everyone I just convinced my wife that I need some tinted windows from B pillar just because it s for her safety and for mine aswell:)so I ve found a company named Ecmc in Wimbledon...are you having any opinions about them or if someone knows another shop in S-W London. I m after quality at resonable price. Thanks

Don't know any in your area but you got auto asylum in Maidenhead, not used them but will do when funds allow. They've been on wheeler dealers

Reactions: IRONy_MAN
Hi to everyone I just convinced my wife that I need some tinted windows from B pillar just because it s for her safety and for mine aswell:)so I ve found a company named Ecmc in Wimbledon...are you having any opinions about them or if someone knows another shop in S-W London. I m after quality at resonable price. Thanks
@jdp1962 had his windows tinted and they were excellent. I'm not sure who he got to do them, I'm sure he be along to say.

+1 for Auto Asylum in Maidenhead.

I've used him 4 times over the past 10 years on all my Audi's and can highly recommend them. He has a fully equipped clean workshop and uses the best material available. You have to book him in advance as he's always busy - doing tinting work for the main dealers!

If your going to use someone else, try and get a look at their workshop first. Dust is your enemy when it comes to tinting.

Hey Raf thanks for the tip man as this is second time someone is referring to these guys and that s I m after,some people that take care of my car as I m very careful with my diamond:) ..not just cheap and rubbish work. Adi

Used this guy 3 times in the past, does a really good job, £165-£180 depending on his mood :)
+44 7973 959933
Richard from Autotints. Lifetime warranty etc.
Say Darren with the black Jag in Reading recommended him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Razza. Just good mood with my car:). Adi(where is he based?)

I understand I m a bit afraid about the fact that dust can go under the film during the process,you can't see it straight away but after a wile bubbles can come up. Have you done your cars under the same circumstances? thank you,Adi

I understand I m a bit afraid about the fact that dust can go under the film during the process,you can't see it straight away but after a wile bubbles can come up. Have you done your cars under the same circumstances? thank you,Adi
I have had 3 cars tinted by monsterwraps in southampton (far for you sadly). however I have never had bubbles come up over time, is actually the oppsite, and water bubbles/imperfections under the tint dry out in 2/3 weeks leaving perfect tints, never the other way around like you said.
And yes, pick a place with a decent work shop to avoid contamination :)

Reactions: feva and IRONy_MAN

Yep, get s lifetime warranty though. Had a slight bubble area that didn't go after a couple of days on the jag, he came out and replaced it without an issue,
Car tinting.co.uk is their website
No other issues across prior cars, all done in same way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had two cars done by the guy in maidenhead fantastic if he doesn't like it he redoes it only does a proper job!!

Also highly recommend Auto Asylum in Maidenhead.

Got my Jag done there before and I'm getting the A4 done there within next few weeks.

Thanks Dunbar I've called this Gent yesterday and he s off for a holiday but at the end of this month maybe I ll pay him a visit he was very polite over the phone but will see when he s back . Thanks again,Adi

Hi guys after a few weeks of searching internet for someone around my area I ve found someone in Wandsworth but I ve had a feeling that it s a dodgy place so yes I can confirm now..day after I ve got from my wife A link to someone in Sutton who seemed to be pro and the time will tell as I ve went for the job with them ,it s a family business nearby Sutton Centre they are pro the film it s Llumar and it s lifetime guarantee. You can pay by card and the shop is proper for this job.. Clean.. Air filters..and the owner is doing the job(audi s4 owner). I can t say at this moment if the job is the best as the tint are two days old but seems they re nice and without any issues. Thanks for all your time and I totally agree that Paul from Maidenstone is as well a pro and a very nice man to speak with just he s a bit too far from me. Adi