Audi S6 C.5 Avant 0-60mph, 0-100mph Launch Control Revo Stage 1

pez81

Reaction score
Okay so i promised id do some videos so i went out tonight to try and get some.

First of all sorry for the shocking quality. I had to find a private stretch of road to do this on which aint easy if you've ever tried. The road i eventually found wasn't in the best condition, had mounds everywhere, pot holes and a slight incline, certainly not flat my any means.

Anyway the video is very blurry it wouldn't autofocus once i set off don;t know why but sorry. I will try to get hold of a go pro and mount sometime and do it properly.

I did a total of 5 launches consecutively, its about 15-16 degrees out.

My car is stock other than the Revo tune. Pirelli P ZEROS, and stock exhaust with a full tank of fuel as i'd just filled up 75 litres.

Gotta say **** quality videos aside the car consistently pulled strong times.

Car ran 0-60mph in
3.5 seconds
3.6 seconds
3.7 seconds x 2
3.8 seconds

I also got a 0-100mph time of 8 seconds dead and 7.8 seconds i believe it was.

I have checked each frame on the videos to get the most accurate times i have not done anything to enhance these ****** videos or times.

Pretty sure on a flat road without heat soak ill hit sub 3.5 seconds and 7.5 0-100mph

Regardless of the dynos, headline numbers or what Revo advertises it does the numbers that matter on the road.

This is RS6 quick now i think.

Links to videos

(sorry again for these out of focus pieces of **** but its still better than anything Michael Bay puts out these days)

I will get some better videos as soon as i can.

Reactions: fingermouse, jojo and Rhyso
Thats just fecking me mental!!! Love it!!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:
I know right? I got some wheelsman too i think my tyres lost a fair bit of tread last night. Thing is a beast now. I turned it back to stock when i first got it to compare, zzzzzzzz yeah that's never happening again. Once you get used to the new power it's hard to back back it just feels docile in comparison. Hopefully going to Goodwood FOS with some friends in July and there might be some chances for GoPro time against my mates CLS63 AMG S, that should be fun.

Reactions: Rhyso
That's a crazy 0-100 time!
i know mate its an animal. i don't think it needs a TCU tune either. it's pretty smooth stock. My car has the latest factory update on the software so there's no lag, hesitation anyway. I think i can get it faster still 7.5 is my goal

Reactions: jojo