Black Ecode Headlights

KID PD130

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get a set of uk spec 50209a black ecode headlights? Dont really want to go down the joey mod route incase I mess up lol

Get your self a pair of second hand headlights and have ago there cheap as chips now .. Put them in the oven for 20 mins not to hot mind then they should pull apart easy .. There's a guide on you tube I think

Thanks mate, that looks like its my only real option I think. I've looked into trying it myself but quite a few people say its very easy to do the joey mod on most cars but not the A4 B6. I have read that if you put B6 headlights in the oven the black plastic will melt before the adhesive does and you will destroy the housing. Other option is a heat gun and screwdriver but I would imagine that would be a real time consuming pain!

Buy the bixenons and change the projectors over to some 3" UK spec would be my choice. The standard bixenon projectors are most likely burnt anyways!

I did the Joey mid and it is a pain in the ****, went for S4 headlights in the end, just modified the levelling motor so I had the manual levellers working.