South midlands chat and show meet 12th of June @ Northampton Sixfields

The one thing we can't predict

Let's hope this changes

e7eca4cfca1f0ba755a6afddcb346b10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. The weather strikes again lol.
The postcode NN5 5QA is for the parking area at the sixfields stadium. I don't think there is a game on but I can't check on the website.
http://www.ntfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/
There is a massive parking area opposite where the Cineworld cinema is and McDonalds close by.
Ruhel

Reactions: Kevin S4 Avant
I think we are all meeting in the stadium carpet and if any problems we can go from there. I think someone has already checked for a game and there wasn't one mate

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

We can go where all the cool kids go and park on sainsbury near by where it's all under shelter. If not we can go to majorhold shelter car park. Just like the cool kids.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Let's get to the car park first and then go from there.

Reactions: neil ratcliffe, Kevin S4 Avant, Ruhel and 1 other person
So. Slight problem. Car won't be ready for Sunday. BUT I do own a MK4 GOLF GTi so as long as it can blend in with the Audi's I will still be there.

Reactions: D9n dk
So. Slight problem. Car won't be ready for Sunday. BUT I do own a MK4 GOLF GTi so as long as it can blend in with the Audi's I will still be there.
Nah. 4 rings only lol. You can go to car culture at riverside lol. Jokes

Reactions: Kevin S4 Avant and Ruhel

Of cause your welcome we know your an Audi lover at heart

Reactions: Kevin S4 Avant and Ruhel
Can't make this one but will try and make the next one - hopefully the A6 will have arrived by then too!

We can go where all the cool kids go and park on sainsbury near by where it's all under shelter. If not we can go to majorhold shelter car park. Just like the cool kids.

Sounds like a plan and sounds like we might need to!!! Can always run round to macdonalds and have an all Audi drive thru lol and be really cool kids, other than Ruhel obviously in his downmarket golf!!! Have to leave him at the back lol :p

Reactions: Ruhel, Schizophonic, gray99y and 1 other person

Let's hope this changes

That's ok mate it's only the bbc weather forecast, will probably be about 35 degrees lol

Reactions: Ruhel, Schizophonic, James_TDi and 1 other person
Yeh I'm sure there is plenty of cover available incase the weather does strike bad

Well that's good, we can't have 2 people turning up in a golf! Lol :haha: ;)
For anyone who is finding it hard to understand my twisted unfunny humour I am only and ever only having a laugh and yes mainly at other peoples expense but that's their own fault for buying a Volkswagen instead of an Audi :p

Reactions: Ruhel
Golfs are famileee lol. ;)

Reactions: Schizophonic, Kevin S4 Avant and Ruhel
We might change this forum to be called audi-sport-vw-talk-welcome.net

Reactions: James_TDi and Ruhel
So it's ok if I turn up in my Lamborghini??

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kevin S4 Avant, Ruhel and Sandra

Let's hope this changes

If the weather is a bit dodgy, is there some local eating establishments we could retire to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the weather is a bit dodgy, is there some local eating establishments we could retire to?

3 big places walking distance.
McDonald's, Coast to Coast and Chiqitoes.

So it's ok if I turn up in my Lamborghini??

I'm coming on my pushbike!!

Last edited:
3 big places walking distance.
McDonald's, Coast to Coast and Chiqitoes.

I'm coming on my pushbike!!

Oh glad about the food places.
Is in an Audi pushbike? They're just as expensive as the cars. Lol

Reactions: Sandra, Kevin S4 Avant and Ruhel
Just a quick one. Is anyone going good with a little electric diy on their cars. I've got some rear led clusters to swap over my halogen ones. Got the wiring from Germany but not entirely sure how they are to go. I'm going to see what I can find out before the meet but it's just wiring I need help with. Coding shouldn't be a problem as I have my main ma djalex to help.

Just a quick one. Is anyone going good with a little electric diy on their cars. I've got some rear led clusters to swap over my halogen ones. Got the wiring from Germany but not entirely sure how they are to go. I'm going to see what I can find out before the meet but it's just wiring I need help with. Coding shouldn't be a problem as I have my main ma djalex to help.

I think if we all put our heads together it shouldn't be a problem? Maybe!!!! Haha :p

Also bring some umbrellas lads!!

Reactions: D9n dk, neil ratcliffe, Kevin S4 Avant and 1 other person
yeh i love a little electrical mission bring them with you ill bring some tools aswell

I know you guys aren't in the audi a3 8v forum but just to let you know what my project is, i have halogen rear lights on my a3 8v. I've got some LED rear clusters and i've purchased some adapter harness from germany. I've not had a chance to properly look at it as i'm not too good with my hands. I'm going to have another dig tomorrow and if i'm struggling I'll bring it on sunday to ask you guys what you think of the connection.

Reactions: gray99y, Sandra and D9n dk
Just out of curiosity. Who's actually from or lives in Northampton?

Reactions: Ruhel
i think a couple of guys do here, the reason it was picked was because most people are from surrounding areas and that was central to everyone to travel about the same

Reactions: gray99y