Vcds required

dc240969

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
needing to check a vehicle soon. If your in the Fife area l would like to borrow for a price, and leave a deposit, for 2-3 days. Unless your in Southend on sea area and can do a scan for me on the 20th around 11am. Or if one for sale lm interested.

Check out the vcds map for local members

needing to check a vehicle soon. If your in the Fife area l would like to borrow for a price, and leave a deposit, for 2-3 days. Unless your in Southend on sea area and can do a scan for me on the 20th around 11am. Or if one for sale lm interested.
My VCDS cable arrived today. I can do the scan if you want to take a trip down to Basildon?

Picked one up from a vagoc member when l got into London. ****** laptop would work with the unit. Windows 10 64 bit. Driver issue. The car is mint with only 13500 miles on it. Did a scan when l got home and picked up two issues. First was boot light grounding. Turns out the light wasnt connected. The other was left bose speaker, but that was checked doing a balance check on radio. Cleared them and will recheck tomorrow before l send the unit back.