Superchips

The Slug

Reaction score
Would any peeps here be interested in a Superchips remap? We have 4-5 cars already.....Anyone? Would be looking to have this done mid Sept too.

:racer:

Picking up my A3 Sportback in Misano Red 140 TDi with DSG on Friday and have been considering this route, any idea on price and location and performance increase would be appreciated. :biggrin: Moving from a BMW 530i Sport so need the extra horses!

on the PD130 diesel your looking at 440 quid for remap and a before and after plot too. which on there website it is normally 511 then 50 for a power run/plot. Hope that helps..your best to have a browse on their site for each vehicle, but the more cars we can get the better the discount. Like i say we have 4-5 cars ready to go, so if anyone is interested PM me with details of cars etc..

hi guys,i just recently bought an audi a3 1.6 sport,and am wondering if u guys can help?i want to know what the button is at the bottom of the right hand door pillar?please help??:confused:

Ga3ry said:
hi guys,i just recently bought an audi a3 1.6 sport,and am wondering if u guys can help?i want to know what the button is at the bottom of the right hand door pillar?please help??:confused:

Gary,

does it have a small picture of a car on it?

if so it turns off the internal alarm sensors within the car (handy if you want to leave the windows open or have a dog in the car etc -when the little red light is on, the alarm is off.

I would certainly be interested, i have a 2002 Allroad 2.5 TDI @ 180 bhp. ( Auto )

I have had a look at the power curve and although it does show an increase in power, it doesn`t look like £ 500 worth of power.

Has anyone had an Allroad re-mapped and can clarify actual benefits ?
I would love to get rid of the lag when exiting junctions etc :scared2:

I had a Dragon Performance tuning box on my last BMW - 530 DSE 184 bhp >>> 216 bhp ( unconfirmed ) and the difference was amazing:racer:

Do you think a re-map on the Allroad would be equally impressive ( less bhp increase/ heavier car )

Thanks for any info in advance.

topscaff said:
I would certainly be interested, i have a 2002 Allroad 2.5 TDI @ 180 bhp. ( Auto )

I have had a look at the power curve and although it does show an increase in power, it doesn`t look like £ 500 worth of power.

Has anyone had an Allroad re-mapped and can clarify actual benefits ?
I would love to get rid of the lag when exiting junctions etc :scared2:

I had a Dragon Performance tuning box on my last BMW - 530 DSE 184 bhp >>> 216 bhp ( unconfirmed ) and the difference was amazing:racer:

Do you think a re-map on the Allroad would be equally impressive ( less bhp increase/ heavier car )

Thanks for any info in advance.

Check their website out, they offer remaps for most models & engine combinations

They can get approx 20bhp more from the 180bhp 2.5 tdi but the main improvement as i see it is the increase in torque and the smoother power delivery

http://www.superchips.co.uk/models.php?model=23&make=2&fueltype=2&variant=93&return=1

hope it helps

Mike

Blimmey the torque gains are massive for the 2.5Tdi i would have thought there map would make a big improvement!

Nope, waiting for Bilstein rear shocks mate ;)

I am looking at doing a group buy of remaps at quattronics, in lincoln, using REVO software, at VERY good prices, we could make a day of it, burgers, RR sessions, etc......would this be any use to you ?

Olly_K said:
I am looking at doing a group buy of remaps at quattronics, in lincoln, using REVO software, at VERY good prices, we could make a day of it, burgers, RR sessions, etc......would this be any use to you ?

The perfect plan :beerchug: (unless I get the urge to have an MTM session at Quttro Sport first).

Any idea of possible dates/prices etc? :)

Dates have been set to 7-8th October, it is a full REVO weekend. 10% discount on any REVO upgrade over the weekend, we have REVO technical support onsite over the weekend.
We will have some interesting toys for people to look at and poke with a stick, I am in the middle of arranging to try and get Audi's S1 rally car for people to have a close look at.
Come along and chat about your project and see if we can help, or failing that have the software upgrade (with the 10% discount) and stuff your faces silly on the BBQ.

Whats the post code i am on Holiday and might roll it in to a journey i am taking down south