Audi Tuner mag.

Ian Whiffen

Reaction score
I popped into Tunbridge Audi yesterday to ask about first service on my car, as I only have about 500 miles til it's due. While sitting waiting to be seen I spotted the latest copy of Audi Tuner there, which seemed a bit of a surprise especially with the whole saga of locking the ecu on the S1. When the sales girl sat down I did ask her why they had a copy when Audi are actively discouraging S1 owners from remapping their cars. Funnily enough she couldn't answer the question lol

The magazine send all Audi Dealrships a copy, not sure if they have to pay for it or if they just get a free copy.
DTYME83

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
What price did they qoute for a first service?? When i went in to get a price i was told to ring the service line and they would give me a price,not rang them yet though

What price did they qoute for a first service?? When i went in to get a price i was told to ring the service line and they would give me a price,not rang them yet though
I didn't get the price. I just wanted to ask about the availability of the slots for waiting there while they do the service rather than leave it there

I didn't get the price. I just wanted to ask about the availability of the slots for waiting there while they do the service rather than leave it there

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…