Audi Tuner mag.

Ian Whiffen

Reaction score
I popped into Tunbridge Audi yesterday to ask about first service on my car, as I only have about 500 miles til it's due. While sitting waiting to be seen I spotted the latest copy of Audi Tuner there, which seemed a bit of a surprise especially with the whole saga of locking the ecu on the S1. When the sales girl sat down I did ask her why they had a copy when Audi are actively discouraging S1 owners from remapping their cars. Funnily enough she couldn't answer the question lol

The magazine send all Audi Dealrships a copy, not sure if they have to pay for it or if they just get a free copy.
DTYME83

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
What price did they qoute for a first service?? When i went in to get a price i was told to ring the service line and they would give me a price,not rang them yet though

What price did they qoute for a first service?? When i went in to get a price i was told to ring the service line and they would give me a price,not rang them yet though
I didn't get the price. I just wanted to ask about the availability of the slots for waiting there while they do the service rather than leave it there

I didn't get the price. I just wanted to ask about the availability of the slots for waiting there while they do the service rather than leave it there