Front camber help

Quattro-matty

Reaction score
I know it's not a b7 but it's a b6 and I know the b7 has the same set up but here it goes. Hi everyone wondering if someone could help me out a little bit. With my a4 b6 quattro avant. Last year I put a new set of front control arms (complete set) along with H&r lowering springs got it tracked and everything was spot on front camber was within the green tolerance on the machine at my friends garage I think the machine is a john bean. So the weekend just gone I put another full set of arms on again (nothing wrong with old ones just an OCD thing haha) kept the same springs, I also put brand new top mounts, ap racing shocks and new antiroll bar bushes and antiroll bar drop links and new track rod ends. Before I did this I measured the height from centre of wheel to arch then jacked the whole lot up to the same height before tightening all the new arms up. Took it to my friends garage again today for tracking rear alignment was spot on with camber and toe. We then set away doing the fronts got the toe perfect but the camber has got my head battered front passenger is -2.01 degrees and the drivers is -1.37degrees. Both of these readings are past the tolerance but I understand with the car being low it will be more negative but I don't understand how the passenger is that far out when last year we did it both readings where with in 0.03 degrees of each other and the camber was about -1.3degrees. Can anyone help or have any suggestions of what is causing this. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have posted this on the b6 section but no one has got back to me

Are your springs seated in your shocks properly?

Also is your ARB mounted correctly, because if it is mounted incorrectly it could be throwing the balance of the car off, putting a higher load on one wheel, changing the camber.

Have you checked the fronts for any damage from smashing potholes and the like?

Thanks @OliNix I'm going to jack it all up again today and remove the passenger assembly and re fit it all and see how it goes. I will double check the anti roll bar aswel. Hopefully it's booked back in tomorrow for tracking and hopefully it is sorted fingers crossed