Brilliant Red Now Discontinued??

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just looking on the Audi configurator and they don't offer Brilliant Red anymore?

If so we're now limited edition :sign omg:

I guess in reality it means if you want red you pay extra for Misano or no red at all.

It kind of reminds me when white used to be the free colour until it became popular, then all the dealers started charging you extra for it

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Ignition1
Just looking on the Audi configurator and they don't offer Brilliant Red anymore?

I guess in reality it means if you want red you pay extra for Misano or no red at all.

It kind of reminds me when white used to be the free colour until it became popular, then all the dealers started charging you extra for it

Funnily enough, Amalfi White used to be a free option...but now it's not an option at all. I'd consider it a historic, limited edition colour! Though I suspect the real reason is nobody liked it.

I was a newbie with Audi colours, I assumed Amalfi White was just a normal white with a fancy name...until I picked up the car :(

Great news, I'll never confuse misano and brilliant red again!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Sandra

Guess it won't be long before they discontinue Sepang then.......:haha:

Reactions: HawkeyeS3
The latest brochure (jan 16) still shows all the colours, maybe the configerator is not working properly,
As scuba is missing aswell.

I was told that brilliant red was not available on A3 saloon yesterday by dealer ...

Guess we'll have to go the Misano route then. Shucks LOL

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Sandra
Flat paint really is the worst paint to get on any car.....Soft as poo...but each to their own

and Glacier White....***...lbis rools the school....pburv....lol...ye canny tell the difference...lol Sepang beats all Blue's hand down...Well Ara Blue does look the dogs but hey ho....Sepangs far cheaper

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Flat paint really is the worst paint to get on any car.....Soft as poo...but each to their own

and Glacier White....***...lbis rools the school....pburv....lol...ye canny tell the difference...lol Sepang beats all Blue's hand down...Well Ara Blue does look the dogs but hey ho....Sepangs far cheaper
2384304-4390957522-CaryG.gif

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Going from poor mans color to exclusive color!

Love it!

B-)

Jist on the wind up....Ssshh dont tell anyone.....

Yeah I tried that game earlier mate..................gettin slaughtered now!!

Yes @sjbarnesS3 ................. you!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Yeah I tried that game earlier mate..................gettin slaughtered now!!

Yes @sjbarnesS3 ................. you!! lol

Never show signs of weakness mate...on THIS frickin Pirhana infested 8v SECTION....LOL....Sock it too em....
Ps what goes around comes around ye cheeky so n so.....lol

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
Never show signs of weakness mate...on THIS frickin Pirhana infested 8v SECTION....LOL....Sock it too em....
Ps what goes around comes around ye cheeky so n so.....lol
tumblr_m2kfi5hk9O1qkktc4o1_r1_500.gif
Sorry couldn't resist..:friends:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L