Wheel fitment

BennybS3

Reaction score
I know this may seem stupid Q to some people...but just asking behalf my brother this time lol

He's been offered a set of team dynamics pro race from a seat Leon FR

The guys said that the wheels would fit his s3 but knowing I was on forum that is be able find out lol

The guy also has set brand new H&R springs for sale but surely these wouldn't fit his s3 either?

not sure about the springs, but if you can get the model number you can see the full range of cars they're specifically intended for

Is the car the newer seat FR or the older one? basically find out the stud fitment and the offset, but if they're 5x112 and et between 42-56 there should be no issues... (depending how low you wanna go)

The wheels will be fine if they're 18x8J ET45 5x112 with CB 57.1 or larger (with spigot rings).

The springs you need to check the part number and see if they're suitable for a S3...this is due to the cars being different weights :)

The wheels will be fine if they're 18x8J ET45 5x112 with CB 57.1 or larger (with spigot rings).

The springs you need to check the part number and see if they're suitable for a S3...this is due to the cars being different weights :)

Sorry to do a quick hijack, posted this in the Rimz thread to no avail... @Sayam, do you know if these will go on my 08' S3 (pre-facelift)

8J X 18H2
ET 43
5 X 112

Cheers!

Sorry to do a quick hijack, posted this in the Rimz thread to no avail... @Sayam, do you know if these will go on my 08' S3 (pre-facelift)

8J X 18H2
ET 43
5 X 112

Cheers!

Yeah that'll fit fine, ET45 would be perfect though...you may get a little tyre scrub with ET43 depending on which tyres you're using.

Also if the centre bore is bigger than 57.1 you'll need spigot rings :)

Reactions: tonydata
Yeah that'll fit fine, ET45 would be perfect though...you may get a little tyre scrub with ET43 depending on which tyres you're using.

Also if the centre bore is bigger than 57.1 you'll need spigot rings :)

Cool @Sayam , ta! :)

Reactions: Sayam