audi ring badge's where to buy? in black

kilojade

Reaction score
can't find any anywhere! all the ones on eBay don't fit. any help?

or may just paint them.

They don't fit the rs3 mate. There 260mm but rs3 is 250mm :(

They don't fit the rs3 mate. There 260mm but rs3 is 250mm :(
You have to choose the correct car model from the drop down box which has the specific a3/s3/rs3 8v option. If you contact them they'll confirm that it fits and they can supply pics of them on one of the cars. One of the guys on this forum fitted them too. I got the badges but no car yet to try them on....

Last edited:
So it must mean the 260mm badges he does will fit the 250mm originals but may just be bigger but still fit

Have sent email over to him now to double check

So it must mean the 260mm badges he does will fit the 250mm originals but may just be bigger but still fit

Have sent email over to him now to double check
I'm not sure to b honest but these are the pics they sent me.
7afc90ac4de54765ee953b42a8b64832.jpg
8422a02b00fa7390ba0d788b35f590cb.jpg

They replied already said it does fit! So ordered them. When pick my car up on Friday will put them straight on! And take some pics mine is exact same as that 1 in the pic. Gona get my rear spoiler wrapped in gloss black as well should look nice.

Thanks for your help mate

I went into Audi today to order mine but they had 1 there and then instock! At the showroom exactly what I wanted but With more extras... picking it up Friday. They had a few more on there system like cancelled orders ect.

Knocked them down from 51k to 48.5

Reactions: birch_security
How do you think the black badge and 4-rings would look on a Mythos black with black pack?
That depends on how stealth you want to be. I'm thinking Matt badges might b the way to go. That's my view. But a bit hard to tell without seeing it.

Reactions: Daniel McCormick, Spaceman_RS3, elton121272 and 1 other person
Stopit

Stopit now...........

Reactions: Daniel McCormick and 5pot

Fantastic looking and great find.

Mine is Mythos, has black pack, black roof bats and black wing mirrors so just order front and back black gloss rings and the rear RS3 badge.

She goes in next Thurs and Fri for full Gtechniq detail and also getting the front and rear Huns done in POR 15 Clear before they star rusting like an old bus!

Will post some before and after pics then.

Reactions: 5pot
Fantastic looking and great find.

Mine is Mythos, has black pack, black roof bats and black wing mirrors so just order front and back black gloss rings and the rear RS3 badge.

She goes in next Thurs and Fri for full Gtechniq detail and also getting the front and rear Huns done in POR 15 Clear before they star rusting like an old bus!

Will post some before and after pics then.

"..front and rear Huns done in POR 15 Clear before they star rusting like an old bus!"

What are you referring to there???

Thanks

"..front and rear Huns done in POR 15 Clear before they star rusting like an old bus!"

What are you referring to there???

Thanks

He he sorry - predictatext! Huns should have read hubs as they are prone to severe rusting and look awful after, as early as, a few months if not protected.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Hi Guys,

first of all: I'm from germany - sorry for my bad english!

I'm looking also for the black badges audi "rings" (front and rear) for RS3 8V.
You're pictures looking really nice! Where did you bought this badges? Can you send me link?

In germany the badges are really expensive... 75€ each badge and qualitity is not really good. Whats your experience of quality with your badges? :)

Hi Guys,

first of all: I'm from germany - sorry for my bad english!

I'm looking also for the black badges audi "rings" (front and rear) for RS3 8V.
You're pictures looking really nice! Where did you bought this badges? Can you send me link?

In germany the badges are really expensive... 75€ each badge and qualitity is not really good. Whats your experience of quality with your badges? :)

I have a brand new unused set if you are interested il take £20 what I payed plus £7,00 postage to send to Germany.

@RS3ER from where did you buy? have pictures? I will think about it

@T-800 exactly. I think this are the same like from petros.de.

@all i will measure later my badges and check the quality from here: http://audibadges.com/audi_black_ring_badges.html
i found this actually today in our german community. Anyone here which bought stuff from audibadges.com and can give some infos about quality and accuracyoffit?

price is really good

Yes I can get some photos for you later I bought mine from raywell design for £20

I bought x2 sets my mate didn't want the other set when it arrived that's the reason I have Them

@RS3ER from where did you buy? have pictures? I will think about it

@T-800 exactly. I think this are the same like from petros.de.

@all i will measure later my badges and check the quality from here: http://audibadges.com/audi_black_ring_badges.html
i found this actually today in our german community. Anyone here which bought stuff from audibadges.com and can give some infos about quality and accuracyoffit?

price is really good

Those look good and you can get the front RS3 badge in black also.........

Those look good and you can get the front RS3 badge in black also.........

T- 800 I changed from the all black front RS3 emblem back to original it looked terrible on mythos black with black pack

Attachments

• IMG_4717.JPG
    IMG_4717.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_4718.JPG
    IMG_4718.JPG
    969.9 KB · Views: 318
Reactions: Sandra