Revo Stage 1 remap on S3 (8P) - Advice needed

daveyclfc

Reaction score
Hello all

I know then has probably been posted 100s of times before so apologies.

I have a 2007 s3 8p and was looking to get a revo stage 1 remap.

I'm from Northern Ireland and have found out doing a bit research that there is only one crowd here that is licensed to supply and install the revo maps - TG Performance NI.

Just wondering has anyone had any dealings with them and revo stage 1 maps in general?

Also any potential problems that will be highlighted in the car after installing the revo map.

Please note that my car only has 45k miles on the clock and is running smoothly.

Just fancy a bit more power :)

One thing to note is that the engine management light has appeared on and off that last month or so.

I will obviously need to get this sorted before getting the map.

Any advice or comments are welcomed.

Thanks

Welcome to ASN.

A good tuner should check your car over before loading a map,and should check any errors.

All of the Stg1 maps are pretty mild,and should take you to around 310-330bhp,with no supporting mods,although a cold air intake(CAI) and exhaust will help,if you are planning further mods.

The usual things that crop up are misfires,which are usually down to plugs or coilpacks needing replacing,or clutch slipping,as the stock clutch is pretty marginal between Stg1 and Stg2,in terms of torque.
Most are OK,but a few aren't at Stg1.

Reactions: daveyclfc
Rick

There is high octane petrol available in some petrol stations