8P3 Reverse Bulb Change To LED

TDIA3

Reaction score
Hi lads/lasses, I was just changing some bulbs in the rear of my MY10 Sportback, thought I might as well change the reverse bulbs to LED's, but I'm not sure if I still have a hangover as I can only see 3 bulbs. (2 brake and 1 indicator) I've done a quick search but I can't find anything about this, can someone help me out with this please?

The sidelight and brake are one bulb, they get brighter if brakes applied, clever canbus system

Thanks, all done, in my hangover state I forgot I had inner clusters on the boot lid! D'oh! :fearscream: Anyway, LED indicators and Cree reverse bulbs fitted and looks fab now. Funny how a 5 min job turns out to be almost 5 hrs including almost an hr to take the damn things off!

Hi mate. Could you tell what bulbs you used for the indicators and reverse lights? Do you had any issues? And from where you got them?
Thanks in advance!

Hi mate. Could you tell what bulbs you used for the indicators and reverse lights? Do you had any issues? And from where you got them?
Thanks in advance!
Contact our site sponsor @t8ups for bulbs :) x

Thanks in advance!

I installed Philips LED bulbs, comes with canbus cancellers but din't have to use them which surprised me, and some eBay Cree bulbs, no issues so far. Bought these ages ago and yesterday was a now or never moment to fit them.

Thanks. That sounds good. I asked t8ups in pm and waiting for his reply.