3,2 FSI Chain Timing - VCDS expert help

Schildfat

Reaction score
Hi guys! First of all I want to thank you for this amazing forum, I've read a lot about this particular car and this problem.

So I bought this car with a rattle sound coming from the upper tensioner. We replaced all the chains and all the tensioners of the car (engine out job) and everything is looking great. But when we start the car there is a really small rattle sound coming from somewhere... All the parts are new and fitted by my father who is an authorized mechanic that's been working 30+, but this time we need some help.

I bought a VCDS and tried to measure the banks 090 and up to 097. I know that 093 should give you the info about the cam adjustment but that block is just blank for me.. It doesn't load up. But I managed to take some pictures of the banks related to our problem.

Could you VCDS experts please tell us what we are looking at here? Is those measurements wrong and do they indicate on some particular problem? Sorry for the Swedish but I guess you'll be able to determine the fault code by the numbers :)

What are the KW degrees at the end of the banks suggesting? We have 0,4 on bank 1 intake and 0,8 on bank one for out.

Any help would be much appreciated!

2s188zc.jpg

bjbcc6.jpg

nzfzo9.jpg

Forgot to mention that the 0,4 and 0,8 don't change when we start the engine and let it idle. I know it says 0 rpm on the picture but the measurements are the same when engine is idling.