A4 Headlights on A3?!

Mujnu

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a little confused so thought I'd start a new thread. I couldn't find any other threads about this, unless I wasn't typing in the right thing.

Anyway, what are these headlights? I've seen a few A3's with these but could never figure out how it's been acheived.

I found this image on gumtree incase it's someone's car on here lol

They are aftermarket lights, the indicator is in the wrong place for OEM.
It's also a pre facelift model, so the DRL's would be single bulb and roughly where those indicators are.
They look like HID's with no washer jets, so not strictly legit at MOT time.

Reactions: Mujnu
Ahh so it's not genuine headlights. I thought for a second people had figured a way to put a4 style lights in to an A3 lol thanks for the reply Jake!

Reactions: Jake 61
There's a whole host of aftermarket lamp units with differing lamp arrangements, you'll find something you like on an Ebay search. There is also a couple of ASN retrofitters on here that have a couple of options as well- 'EM Tuning' T8rups and 'Well Done' They are in the Sponsors forum.

There's a whole host of aftermarket lamp units with differing lamp arrangements, you'll find something you like on an Ebay search. There is also a couple of ASN retrofitters on here that have a couple of options as well- 'EM Tuning' T8rups and 'Well Done' They are in the Sponsors forum.

Yes I've spoken to T8ups in the past about xenon headlights, but I'd never go aftermarket, if they were genuine headlights that were transferable I would have looked in to it. I just wanted to know how people have got these lol thanks for the info

Only problem with the oe drl & xenons is it's rather expensive to convert. Nowt wrong with the aftermarket stuff and a good deal cheaper as long as you source your lights from a recommended supplier.
Lots of posts about lighting if dig into the old posts.

I'll have a look, don't get me wrong these aftermarket lights and some others that I've seen do look the dogs ******