VCDS Slough area

WozzaAK

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know of any VCDS techs & or Audi technicians up for some private work in the Slough area. I'm willing to travel in a 15mile radius. Thanks for any help!

Reactions: WozzaAK
Try messaging those located near you via the VCDS map. If no luck and you are willing to travel a little bit further I could possibly help out, depending on what you have in mind.

Reactions: WozzaAK and Sandra
Thank you Sandra. Djalix I might give u a shout thanks. My problem is fuel gauge & dis not reading a full tank. Dis reads 250 miles on full tank & gauge is 3/4's full. Maybe the fuel sender or an issue on vcds.

Oh perfect but his profile says muswell hill, either way it's not too far. I love this site so helpful. Thanks Sandra
Sorry, I thought Alex was asking where you were from. Alix is in muswell hill.

Where u based Djalix?
Am Muswell Hill as Sandra says, about 26 miles from Slough. Not a crazy drive to be honest, but if VCDS is needed and your issue is not to involved then we could meet else where. Will do some digging in a bit and see what I find. Worst comes to the worst as a Genuine / Registered VCDS member I can email support :)

Am Muswell Hill as Sandra says, about 26 miles from Slough. Not a crazy drive to be honest, but if VCDS is needed and your issue is not to involved then we could meet else where. Will do some digging in a bit and see what I find. Worst comes to the worst as a Genuine / Registered VCDS member I can email support :)

I used to work in Tottenham, made it back from there to Slough in 14 mins one late evening once. It's doesn't take too long to get to you outside traffic hours. Can u do any mechanical work, i.e look at the fuel sender units. I'd be happy for u to work on the car if you've got the knowledge. Once you've got more info on the fault, give me a shout & we'll go from there. I will also be modding the performance early next year so will need someone to help with advice & some work. Thanks DJAlix

I used to work in Tottenham, made it back from there to Slough in 14 mins one late evening once. It's doesn't take too long to get to you outside traffic hours. Can u do any mechanical work, i.e look at the fuel sender units. I'd be happy for u to work on the car if you've got the knowledge. Once you've got more info on the fault, give me a shout & we'll go from there. I will also be modding the performance early next year so will need someone to help with advice & some work. Thanks DJAlix
Tottenham is not to far from me, but it takes an hour to get anywhere in London during the day time :(

No mechanicals unfortunately and don't work in the motor trade, for the moment anyway. Am just a forum member with fully paid up software tools as I like everything technical. Will see what I can find VCDS/VCP wise that might help resolve the issue, if not then at least we should be able to point you in the right direction.

Could be the intank lift pump sender if fitted, vcds probably wont resolve that issue, may need another sender or pump to resolve this.