Are ALL S3 Quattro's Skittish a bit unstable feeling on autumn roads?

The Jinyu tyres are going to be better than the BCT tyres , lets face it they can't be worse, but they are still not going to be the same as a quality tyre like a Goodyear Eagle. There is a reason they are cheap.
There are only 3 reviews for that tyre and 2 look a bit dodgy.
One is for an C63 AMG Merc and the tyre size is 225/45/17 ?? .A C63 will use larger tyres than that and Seriously why would anybody driving a car like that fit these tyres .
Another for the Volvo also says 225/45/17 and in the blurb says he fitted 205/50/17.
Did you fit 225/45/17 tyres ??
https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres-225-45-17/?m[18]=on&m[201]=on&orderby=prix

The Jinyu is rated C in the wet, have a look here and see what the difference is between the A and C rating.
https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres-225-45-17/?m[18]=on&m[201]=on&orderby=prix
And I can tell you the difference will get larger when it gets colder.
At the end of the day you still will have poorer grip in the cold wet conditions regardless of anything you change on the car.

Okay so do it up tight then, I will give it some more.

Evo mag normally put Conti Sport Contact as the best tyre £'s vs performance.

TX.

Thanks, I agree with the cut corners from previous owner, I would understand this on an ordinary pop to the shops £800 runabout but not a relatively rare and future classic machine which should at least hold its value. it wont in a hedge.

.....couldn't agree more

Just got back from a trip in wales' i'm running Bridgestone turanza T001's. The car is handling great wet or dry.

Previously used continental sport tyres always been good. Avon zv5 are a good budget tyres or slightly cheaper than the others.

These tyres have been excellent in dry fall and wet conditions but with the quieter tyres now the engine breaking sounds uncomfortable, if I put into neutral the noise goes. I get a clicking from a cv joint "front right" does this sometimes transfer to this sound if in gear with no revs and rolling?