b7 rear valence onto b6 avant?

jimbob79

Reaction score
Hi all, just found a little diy on this mod but it was onto a b6 cab. Has anybody on here done this to there b6 avant? Looks like a sweet oem mod..

I'm not sure about Avant, but I've seen the B7 valance on the back of a Saloon B7 before

Someone else here might have done it to their Avant or might know someone who has done it.

Reactions: jimbob79
Cheers barkclark, for the sake of £35 I reckon it's worth a go..

Reactions: barkclark
Yeah I've done it to mine about a year ago I'll try and find a picture

If u would that'd be awesome. The only pics I've found are at a distance, I'd like to see a close up shot to see the fit.. :)

Which valence have u fitted to yours quattro-matty? I think it's the non sline b7 with twin exhaust that I spotted in the original audi zine post?
Nice fit on that cabby though..

I fitted the b7 sline of the 2.0tdi which has the twin cut outs. And I also used s**t loads of clamps to hold it in place while the tiger seal set. But my bumper didn't have any cut outs for the exhaust so I had to cut them out myself for the valance to fit. It's a fairly easy mod hardest part is taking the bumper off

Aah, mines the 190 sport, I've got the cutouts but there's a lip which I think is gonna prevent it from sitting flush..?

I'm not sure what the fit would be like on your sport bumper but I'm sure with a heat gun you could mould the valance a bit and get some tiger seal and clamp it so it should hold.

Reactions: jimbob79