yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Curious where you can chat online directly
With someone from Audi. Seen a few guys mention it regarding finding out when a transporter has been raised ect. Can’t see anything on audi’s Official website to give me an online chat

I can only get it to work on my laptop during their opening hours. Can’t get it to work on my iPhone or iPad.

The alternate is Facebook chat or twitter DM which you can get to through the Audi “contact us” page under social or something like that. It’s slower than live chat though

I’ve had it work on my iPhone and iPad.

Normally you go to the “contact us” “customer service” and a little red icon satin live chat should appear to the right hand side 3/4 up the page.

I think the icon doesn’t appear if there’s no agents available.

Also the team who checks the status of orders is only in Mon-Friday. So any enquiries at a weekend will be the last Friday update

Still 40!!

Nearly 2 weeks it’s sat at the uk port

That must be so frustrating. Mine is at QC stage now still at factory and I am trying to expect delays at this stage and all the transit stages from now on - so that any progression earlier is a bonus!

Have you managed to get any updates or explanations from Audi Customer Services about the last leg of the journey for your car?

Last edited:
That must be so frustrating. Mine is at QC stage now still at factory and I am trying to expect delays at this stage and all the transit stages from now on - so that any progression earlier is a bonus!

Have you managed to get any updates or explanations from Audi Customer Services about the last leg of the journey for your car?

I’m pulling my hair out. I’ve been without a car now for over a month which is killing me.

I’ve contacted Audi on Facebook which they are looking into it for me. I can understand these things don’t always come through quick but it’s extremely frustrating when you actually need the car along with really wanting it :sleepy:

Reactions: doncarlyon
I feel your pain.

I've ended up buying a runaround as I can't deal with not having a car any longer... its only been 3-4weeks.

Still 40!!

Nearly 2 weeks it’s sat at the uk port
Same here mate. My dealer (Highland Audi) says its Audi UK's responsibility to arrange transport from Port of Tyne to Inverness yet Audi UK say my dealer should be doing this. Someone is telling porkies...

Mine updated to Status 70 this morning:

orderHistory
orderStatus "70"
statusDate "2018-06-05T01:03:23+0100"
orderStatus "40"
statusDate "2018-05-17T01:04:14+0100"
orderStatus "39"
statusDate "2018-05-16T01:04:06+0100"
orderStatus "30"
statusDate "2018-05-09T01:03:44+0100"
orderStatus "24"
statusDate "2018-05-14T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "23"
statusDate "2018-05-12T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "22"
statusDate "2018-05-11T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "21"
statusDate "2018-05-10T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "20"
statusDate "2018-04-24T01:03:33+0100"
orderStatus "10"
statusDate "2018-04-07T01:04:02+0100"

Thought id post full history so everyone can see the time it has taken.

Mine updated to Status 70 this morning:

orderHistory
orderStatus "70"
statusDate "2018-06-05T01:03:23+0100"
orderStatus "40"
statusDate "2018-05-17T01:04:14+0100"
Almost 3 weeks from UK port to dealer...sweet mother of Jesus lol

Where is the Dealer Psychopomp?

Mine is currently sat on a port in the UK somewhere, been there a little over a week so far, I am based in the North West, I wonder if location plays a part in delays here?

Strangely, my car, PCH - was actually ordered through Eastbourne Audi, not at all near my location... I am guessing from the port they will be delivering it to the North West not to Eastbourne Audi? Anybody know?

Where is the Dealer Psychopomp?

Mine is currently sat on a port in the UK somewhere, been there a little over a week so far, I am based in the North West, I wonder if location plays a part in delays here?

Strangely, my car, PCH - was actually ordered through Eastbourne Audi, not at all near my location... I am guessing from the port they will be delivering it to the North West not to Eastbourne Audi? Anybody know?
Mine should be going from Port of Tyne to Highland Audi in Inverness. Arrived at PoT on 28/29 June and as of yet I've got no idea when it will be going on a transporter. If yours is going to Eastbourne then it should be sitting at Sheerness port in Kent right now, otherwise for North West deliveries it should be at Grimsby port.

I’m pulling my hair out. I’ve been without a car now for over a month which is killing me.

I’ve contacted Audi on Facebook which they are looking into it for me. I can understand these things don’t always come through quick but it’s extremely frustrating when you actually need the car along with really wanting it :sleepy:

Well fingers crossed that you very soon get some progress

Mine should be going from Port of Tyne to Highland Audi in Inverness. Arrived at PoT on 28/29 June and as of yet I've got no idea when it will be going on a transporter. If yours is going to Eastbourne then it should be sitting at Sheerness port in Kent right now, otherwise for North West deliveries it should be at Grimsby port.
YESSSSSS!! Just got a call from the dealer, saying my car is on the transporter and should arrive at Highland Audi tomorrow. I will try to arrange collection for this Friday.

Reactions: Psychoscot, mrobbie and DaveW
Happy days! Fingers crossed I'll get a call from mine shortly ;)

Reactions: psychopomp1
Audi UK have got back to me, my car arrived into sheerness on 24th May and a transporter was raised on 29th May, been told it can take up to 8 work days from a transporter being raised to arriving at the centre. I really do hope it’s on route today if not tomorrow

Audi UK have got back to me, my car arrived into sheerness on 24th May and a transporter was raised on 29th May, been told it can take up to 8 work days from a transporter being raised to arriving at the centre. I really do hope it’s on route today if not tomorrow
Hope you get it soon mate, the wait is torture. I've noticed my blood pressure has dropped slightly now that I've been told that my car will be at the dealers tomorrow and i can collect it on Friday :)

Hope you get it soon mate, the wait is torture. I've noticed my blood pressure has dropped slightly now that I've been told that my car will be at the dealers tomorrow and i can collect it on Friday :)
My blood pressure is always high anyway being in this job :tearsofjoy:

YESSSSSS!! Just got a call from the dealer, saying my car is on the transporter and should arrive at Highland Audi tomorrow. I will try to arrange collection for this Friday.

Great feeling! Mine arrived at the dealer today and being delivered to me Friday lunchtime

Couple of Qs for those who have been through the process please

I have seen on previous pages that you can get the VIN at some point during the process (before delivery).

I use the API link (on pg 72) to view the XML codes. Is this how you view and get the VIN and where will it show?
also at what status point is it available?

Couple of Qs for those who have been through the process please

I have seen on previous pages that you can get the VIN at some point during the process (before delivery).

I use the API link (on pg 72) to view the XML codes. Is this how you view and get the VIN and where will it show?
also at what status point is it available?
If you Google for "JSON formatter" and copy paste it in there it's easier to read (It's actually JSON not XML FWIW).

Once the vehicle leaves the factory it'll have a VIN. IIRC it's near the bottom.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Toadoftoadhall
Excellent - I have done that and see how much easier it is to read it. Mine is still QC Status 24 but at least I know how to do it now. Thanks

Last edited:
My car has finally arrived at the dealers, collection arranged for Saturday. It seems the longest part of the entire ordering process is the vehicle being sat on the dock at either Emden, or the UK delivery port. Amounted to 50% of the 12 week lead time:astonished:

Taking delivery of mine tomorrow. Order status information below for anyone interested in the timeframe.

orderStatus "70"
statusDate "2018-06-02T01:01:44+0100"
orderStatus "40"
statusDate "2018-05-18T01:02:13+0100"
orderStatus "39"
statusDate "2018-05-17T01:02:10+0100"
orderStatus "30"
statusDate "2018-04-21T02:01:41+0100"
orderStatus "24"
statusDate "2018-04-16T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "23"
statusDate "2018-04-14T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "22"
statusDate "2018-04-13T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "21"
statusDate "2018-04-12T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "20"
statusDate "2018-04-04T01:02:03+0100"
orderStatus "10"
statusDate "2018-03-27T01:03:01+0100"

My car has been stuck at the Port somewhere in the UK for a little over a week now, by the sound of it, it could be several more weeks sat there gathering dust before it get's delivered!

Every morning I check expecting (hoping) it will have made it through...

WOO HOO car has arrived in Inverness!! managed to "sneak" into Hawco's yard on Lotland St and there she was, still nicely wrapped up:icon thumright:

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

Reactions: mrobbie and DaveW
Looking good! I really beginning to wish I specked those wheels now!

For those that didn't read my initial post, I ordered an S4 on a PCH deal on 23 April, and I am still waiting for a confirmed build week. The only thing I have right now is the dealership saying that the 'system' is telling them delivery will be mid-August. To be fair that's fine by me, but after 1 Sep it gets a bit difficult for me. Well what I didn't say was I'm in an even worse situation with my Missus' car (VW T Roc) which we ordered a week before mine. What was supposed to be a mid-August delivery as well, is now a build week 40 and Nov delivery earliest :-(. We have all suspected (knew if we were honest with ourselves) WLTP was behind the delays, but I have been clinging on to the hope the S4 will turn up on time....and then I read this extract from Fleet News. Safe to say I have been bombarding Audi and VW customer services with emails, and from tomorrow the phone calls start!!!

extract from 'Fleet News'....

New test proving a challenge to manufacturers

Manufacturers are facing an uphill task to get all new cars approved under the new WLTP test ahead of September, when it will apply to all new cars. The new drive-cycle, which will replace the NEDC test, is divided into four parts with different average speeds: low, medium, high and extra high. Each part contains a variety of driving phases, stops, acceleration and braking.
Experts estimate the new test cycle takes manufacturers twice as long to complete compared to the NEDC test, plus they will have to test ‘worse’ and ‘best’ case scenario vehicles in each trim before using a formula to determine the impact of optional extras.

Furthermore, the WLTP test includes an on-the-road element – the Real Driving Emissions (RDE) test – adding another level of complexity. An Audi spokesman told Fleet News that the risk is “cars won’t be cleared in time”. “It won’t be whether we can make them or not, it’s whether we can approve them or not,” he said. Other manufacturers, including Mercedes-Benz and BMW, have also acknowledged that the new testing regime is a challenge. Martin Ward, manufacturer relationship manager at Cap HPI, said: “Manufacturers are struggling to get their cars re-homologated with WLTP; I know some manufacturers have had the dates for testing put back by a few weeks.”

The Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP) says the challenge is not just the new vehicles people are certifying as product updates, they also have to get every vehicle they are selling – even if it was certified a couple of years ago – re-tested to get WLTP figures. Andy Eastlake, managing director of the LowCVP, said: “They have a huge task to meet universal WLTP data for September this year and universal RDE data by September 2019.” In terms of test centres across the EU, the WLTP footprint is broadly similar to the NEDC one. Eastlake said: “I do know, however, that all the UK facilities are fully utilised and booked right through to September so it is probably fair to say that there is a capacity issue. “Given where we are now, I think it is a genuine concern over whether products can be certified in time.”

The above posts about WLTP are further evidence of the issues arising from WLTP causing significant problems at the factory that I posted about on this thread previously which had threatened to affect my order. The usual summer shutdown in July and modification of production lines and processes for WLTP apparently may take some time so it is likely there will be delays to the “normal” order lead times. This September is the WLTP compulsory introduction date and next September (2019) is the RDE compulsory introduction date (but manufacturers can use the test now if they wish).

I am assured by Audi that my car will be built in time, fingers crossed it will be (status 24 now but I am unsure about trusting the first few automated app updates!) and I hope it will delivered promptly too as I am clearly told that the car absolutely must be registered by the end of August as it will not be WLTP tested/compliant. So I cannot say to Audi I would like to wait and register it for a 68 plate - I ordered it on 13th Feb and I want it asap anyway!

It’s going to be interesting to see how things play out in the coming weeks and months.

My wait is over... My Allroad was waiting at work for me this morning!

Reactions: DaveW and cuke2u
Audi UK have just confirmed my car has finally arrived at my Audi centre this morning. Time to pester my sales executive :tearsofjoy:

Audi UK have just confirmed my car has finally arrived at my Audi centre this morning. Time to pester my sales executive :tearsofjoy:
Probably a bit late now, but dealer should be able to track transports from the dock. They did for me, at least. They kept me updated over email and their updates were ahead of the order tracking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk