yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Good thought but you can’t have Audi incentive and scrappage together - already tried that. Scapprage is worth more than Audi incentive so scrappage it was for me!

Got my collection tomorrow. I’m really hoping I get a nice handover room experience but this salesman has been pretty useless (confusing me with another customer, forgetting what time I had made an appointment because his diary is a scrap of paper with scrawls and highlights all over it). We shall see.

I’m hoping it’ll be a great experience after the DEBACLE of trying to get my old VW lease car collected by British Car Auctions this week. Two cancelled appointments and now I have to keep the old car lying around for a week (assuming they turn up) until they can be bothered collecting it.

So excited for the A4!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked mine up today, nice and warm in the handover room and they took this time to sit with me for an hour, get my app set up and showed me how to work the car.

Only issue is thst I wanted no badges on the back and they're still on so they are going to pay for my local Audi dealer to remove them for me.

Was given some free goodies which included the infamous ashtray cup coin holder thingy and a rubber boot liner.

Can't fault Oldham Audi for the time they took with me they picked me up from the train ststion even though i was an hour and a half late, had a few members of staff fuss over me including the business manager so overall it was a great first Audi experience.

Loving the car even in the snow, it's just so classy! Got the sat nav on the tft display and and sd card plugged in controlling my tunes from the mmi.

Cruising along heated seats on full blast oh it is very nice indeed!

Reactions: Paul Golding, AlnSaz, Whytho1001 and 1 other person
The only problem I now have with the wait list is having the willpower to not add more goodies to the spec....!!

It’s really hard to not keep adding while there is still time....

Any must haves ppl would add to this:

1.4 tfsi
S tronic
Tech pack
Daytona grey
High beam assist
S line
Standard wheels

I would swap the high beam assist for the matrix lights, they are so good and difference is only £500.

Loon or bread van? Either way bigger wheels just look better. I couldn't resist the flat bottomed wheel and would have liked the acoustic/privacy too but had to draw a line somewhere. Will be getting windows tinted post delivery anyhow.

I am very impressed with the standard LEDs they are miles better than my last cars lights so I can only imagine the matrix lights are even better!

I am very impressed with the standard LEDs they are miles better than my last cars lights so I can only imagine the matrix lights are even better!
Other half has them on the TTS and was a must have for me, living in the highlands with deer etc on the road they are just the dogs doo dahs. I have aftermarket LED headlights on my defender and compared to the matrix lights I sometimes wonder if I'm actually on main beam lol.

Reactions: Theonenonly
Only issue is thst I wanted no badges on the back and they're still on so they are going to pay for my local Audi dealer to remove them for me.

I have this awful vision of one of the grease monkeys armed with a flat screwdriver...seen it before.
I would pay good money for them NOT to remove the badge. It would take you less than 1 minute with a hair dryer and a bit of floss and you'd be sure the paint wouldn't be marked...

I have this awful vision of one of the grease monkeys armed with a flat screwdriver...seen it before.
I would pay good money for them NOT to remove the badge. It would take you less than 1 minute with a hair dryer and a bit of floss and you'd be sure the paint wouldn't be marked...

It's being done in an official Audi centre with a heatgun, they have said it's not going to cause any damage/marks at all. It'll also be done within my 14 day cooling off period so if I'm not happy I can tell them to go **** themselves and hand the car back haha

Mine will most probably be delayed now due to the weather. Dealer said they haven’t actually cancelled delivery but I should prepare to be disappointed... ahwell

Scheduled to pick mine up on Friday at 1pm from wearside Audi, will probably get the train there and enjoy a nice cruise back down the A1 to Leeds :rockwoot:

Reactions: Sandra
Finally collected my car. Not the best pic but an awesome car and a looker inside out especially with the virtual cockpit and flat bottom wheel. by the way I’ve tested the 2.0 tfsi and it’s definitely the one to go for if u want that extra punch.

Attachments

• 02EC0FDA-96B6-430F-ACE8-BDFBFF43D3CC.jpeg
    02EC0FDA-96B6-430F-ACE8-BDFBFF43D3CC.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: Theonenonly and Sandra
Hi, new to this forum, but seemed like a good place to ask for advice

I am trying to figure out when my car is likely to arrive so that I can get the best deal on an interim vehicle after settling total loss on previous car and having to return the courtesy car.

Seem to be lucky so far, ordered on 16th Feb and car already in production a week early and just updated to "assembly" status.

Car is an S4 with most the options on it, does this increase assembly time? Reading this thread it seems that delivery times can vary significantly but could take up to 5-6 weeks?

Dealer delivery estimate is 31st, does this sound realistic?

TIA.

Finally collected my car. Not the best pic but an awesome car and a looker inside out especially with the virtual cockpit and flat bottom wheel. by the way I’ve tested the 2.0 tfsi and it’s definitely the one to go for if u want that extra punch.

No, awful pic! Must do better than that!

Congrats on the car. What wheels have you got yourself there?

I am trying to figure out when my car is likely to arrive so that I can get the best deal on an interim vehicle after settling total loss on previous car and having to return the courtesy car.

Seem to be lucky so far, ordered on 16th Feb and car already in production a week early and just updated to "assembly" status.

Car is an S4 with most the options on it, does this increase assembly time? Reading this thread it seems that delivery times can vary significantly but could take up to 5-6 weeks?

TIA.
Congrats on the car! If dealer estimate is 31st, then go with that. In saying that, that does seem a bit optimistic but they seem to have delivered so far what with your order already being in build.

TIA.
Mine at same stage and dealer is confident I will have it by the end of the month, they are desperate to make sure it is registered this month for targets so suspect they will be on the case to make sure it arrives on time. This time last year my partner's TTS took 12 days from leaving the factory to arriving at the dealers.

Thanks for the replies, I guess it probably makes sense to get in touch with the dealer once the car leaves the factory and make sure they're keeping an eye on it.

Hope this is the first and last time I don't have another car to fall back on while waiting on a factory order!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Some better pics now:wink: A stunning looking car. Only annoying thing I’ve noticed is the piano black inlays have got swirl marks in sunlight. probably when on pdi. Anyway to remove them? Apparently very hard to keep clean but looks awesome.

Attachments

• 9A73C6A1-C54A-48F8-BBC9-123D3AF8F9CF.jpeg
    9A73C6A1-C54A-48F8-BBC9-123D3AF8F9CF.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 3201D859-A298-4711-A8ED-054C5A5A2F33.jpeg
    3201D859-A298-4711-A8ED-054C5A5A2F33.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Nickfrog and Philio
It’s the 18 inch black wheels. They are the best wheels in my opinion

Ahh... looked different in your first pic. As for how to remove the swirls on your trim, you’ll need to polish them out.

Collected mine on Friday morning :) No handover room or silk cloth, but very exciting nonetheless. The salesman gave me a chilled bottle of Moët, which was a nice touch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The salesman gave me a chilled bottle of Moët, which was a nice touch!

Did you smash it over the bonnet to christen on maiden voyage?

Congrats on the car btw!

Reactions: NevMan and Whytho1001
I would swap the high beam assist for the matrix lights, they are so good and difference is only £500.

Does anybody know if the matrix led’s are brighter than the standard LED lights when both on full beam? Or are they the same when both fully activated ?

I think I can stretch to one more extra option, stuck on either full Nappa or matrix led’s....???

Does anybody know if the matrix led’s are brighter than the standard LED lights when both on full beam? Or are they the same when both fully activated ?

I think I can stretch to one more extra option, stuck on either full Nappa or matrix led’s....???
Not sure if they are any brighter, but just so clever at adapting the main beam to oncoming traffic. The old boy has standard LED's with High Beam Assist on his Q3 and I find are really slow to react and often get flashed by oncoming drivers. No such issues so far with the matrix on the TTS. Not a fan of full leather so cold when you first get in even with heated seats.

Reactions: silicon
This is torture now, according to tracker car is at Emden now and the City of Sunderland is in port and due to be in Tyne on sunday, fingers crossed my car might just be on it.

My car might be on it too! I'm in same situation waiting to see which ship is coming to UK. I had expected it be city of Rotterdam bringing it. By the way what's a typical delivery mileage I should expect?

My pcp deal states it’s no more than 8k per year but the full 4 year term says 32666, so I guess Audi factor in some miles out of your contract?
Check the PCP as mine says it's 49 months. A twelfth of 8,000 miles is 666 so that's likely where the extra comes from.

Edit: I should also say I ordered my car (S4) last week and got an email on Monday from the dealer to say they expect the car week beginning 28th May. Tracker says car will enter build on 9th April.

My car might be on it too! I'm in same situation waiting to see which ship is coming to UK. I had expected it be city of Rotterdam bringing it. By the way what's a typical delivery mileage I should expect?

Mine had 16 mile, but the dealer said it can be up to 50!

My car has been at Emden since the 2nd March it's being supplied through Leeds Audi really hope it goes onto a boat soon I assume it's going to Grimsby.

Still got a build date of 19th March. So how long does it take from build date to be ready for collection at the dealer typically ?

I had a build date of 19th Feb but it was leaving the factory that date, I'm collecting it tomorrow :)

Reactions: kmanmx
Mine was meant to be built week commencing the 26th Feb but started the week before, I am now at Status 39.