Rear bumper.

Kaufman

Reaction score
Hi i have a A3 sportback non s-line and want to change the rear bumper to the s-line model, i have found a good deal on one from a 3 door and i dont know if it will fit?

i have the same interest...i have a3 non s Line version and i want to know if i can fit S3 rear bumper difussor

0f0df9320cbeeeafe8f586b1c43586e259b1b66c7bfd8a87cae361cd6826afc9

I went through swapping my non sline 5 door bumpers to sline and confirm the rear bumpers are different on the 3 door and 5 door. To answer your question. As long as the bumpers are from the same 3 or 5 door it will fit.

Reactions: splash18
Ok, thanks. Now i will go hunt for a 5 door bumper :)

I went through swapping my non sline 5 door bumpers to sline and confirm the rear bumpers are different on the 3 door and 5 door. To answer your question. As long as the bumpers are from the same 3 or 5 door it will fit.

If i understand right from what you've just said my friend, the back bumper of an S3 Sportback 5 door can be fitted to a simple A3 Sportback 5 door right ?

You can but the s3 has quad exhaust tips so you would need to change the exhaust to..

Reactions: splash18
Yes unfortunately i must :( i have a3 1,6 sportback with single pipe :(

If i understand right from what you've just said my friend, the back bumper of an S3 Sportback 5 door can be fitted to a simple A3 Sportback 5 door right ?

Basically yes. I went to see some sline bumpers from a 3 door, went to measure and realised they wouldn't exactly fit. Luckly the guy selling them was local so didn't pay.

Did you change the front aswell? Im looking to replace the grill to the s-line model, that is the same part on all A3 right?

i think it's the same grill because the ebay sellers say that it is fitted