BIG day on Saturday!!! Potential S3 order

Jiten C

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been sneaking around the forum, gaining vast bits of knowledge from you folks, so thank you!!!!

I am popping into the dealer on Saturday to have the missus test drive the car
Question... Do I wait till quarter 4 and see if I have a chance of getting a better deal?
Or do i put a deposit down on the following...

Audi S3 Saloon
Sepang Blue
Black Leather Seats with Black headliner
Adaptive Cruise Control
Advanced Key
Audi Side Assist
B&O Sound System
Comfort Pack
Door Mirrors - Electric, Heated and Folding
Electric Lumbar Support
Mono-Pur
High Beam Assist
Hold Assist
Inlays - 3D Black
Interior Light Package
LED Headlights
Panoramic Sunroof
Parking System Plus - front & rear
Tech Pack with Connect

List Price - £42980
Discount - £5043.22
Discounted Price - £37855.78

All advice appreciated!!!

Reactions: Scottyg
5k discount!!!!!! Christ. I was offered a grand. I've only started negations, but that's a great deal

I got similar money off, 11 % in total (Bristol Audi)

Doubt you will get a better deal than that 12% odd discount grab it and run
I was offered a 14-5% discount on a £44k S3 but that was my son selling me thing so your discount is rather frickin great

Last edited:
Awesome price and spec just do it and welcome to the saloon club!!! ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Blackwhite
.......god help us, this isn't Miami Vice dude............ Sedan's are the other side of the pond ;)

Minted mate made ma night that post of yours lol also the sedan post unknown to me was my 1000 th post so l am now a official forum ADDICT so it tells me

Reactions: Simon L
Minted mate made ma night that post of yours lol also the sedan post unknown to me was my 1000 th post so l am now a official forum ADDICT so it tells me

........I do me best mate :)

Congrats on the 1000 buddy.......................seasoned pro and knower of all things detailed ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06
OMG!!! so excited!!!:yahoo:
The wait will kill me :cry:

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Just ask them where you sign ;)

There seems to be some good deals out there on the S3 Saloons, highest offered lately is 11.1% but I cannot make my mind up on what model I really want. ? is with this diesel gate what is going to happen? cancelled orders people changing their mind or holding back, so may be a good time to push for a deal in the next few weeks

There seems to be some good deals out there on the S3 Saloons, highest offered lately is 11.1% but I cannot make my mind up on what model I really want. ? is with this diesel gate what is going to happen? cancelled orders people changing their mind or holding back, so may be a good time to push for a deal in the next few weeks

Weirdly, my dealer were offering almost nothing off the saloons, but were offering discounts on the hatchbacks...

Aye gone are the dayz when a had made testarossa lol

MM
11% is that in a showroom or via online?anyhow take it you won't get much better normally the more expensive the car is bigger discount above £40k expect between 10-12%

Jassy06

Discounts are set by each dealer on how their quarterly targets are being met, and that can apply to bigger cars, far less discounts on SQ 5 than on the S3 saloon I have found so far, seems good discounts on RS Q3 for an RS, both are on line and in a dealer.
Some Dealers will sell a car at a loss to hit a target near the end of their quarter, if a dealer has hit a target, they do not want to sell a car with any discount, there are certain times to go and and get a deal, and try different dealers.
If you found the dealer that was desperate to hit a target at the end of the month, you would get a fantastic deal if you could put a deposit down there and then

Just dam hard work, still not made my mind up now, but with this issue with the Diesel fixing I am not thinking of waiting and seeing what will happen to Audi Car sales.

Jassy06

Discounts are set by each dealer on how their quarterly targets are being met, and that can apply to bigger cars, far less discounts on SQ 5 than on the S3 saloon I have found so far, seems good discounts on RS Q3 for an RS, both are on line and in a dealer.
Some Dealers will sell a car at a loss to hit a target near the end of their quarter, if a dealer has hit a target, they do not want to sell a car with any discount, there are certain times to go and and get a deal, and try different dealers.
If you found the dealer that was desperate to hit a target at the end of the month, you would get a fantastic deal if you could put a deposit down there and then

Just dam hard work, still not made my mind up now, but with this issue with the Diesel fixing I am not thinking of waiting and seeing what will happen to Audi Car sales.

for a S3 you will get 6% to start with anywhere, yeah its model dependant,new models RS3 you wont get much,buy a stock model you will get a better deal than a factory order,carwow is the place to find out,up here in scotland discounts are lower still

I'm probably too late, but just in case I'll say firstly and most importantly you need to

tell your wife there are no test drives available and that the cars are not too suitable for 'ladies' to drive'. What ever you do do not let 'er indoors behind the wheel.
Ah, also change the colour.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
I'm probably too late, but just in case I'll say firstly and most importantly you need to

tell your wife there are no test drives available and that the cars are not too suitable for 'ladies' to drive'. What ever you do do not let 'er indoors behind the wheel.

yeah change the colour,chop the LED headlights,adaptive cruise,hold assist thing,electric lumbar support and Go for a Audi Exclusive Paint...Ara Blue or Magnetic Blue....lol

yeah change the colour,chop the LED headlights,adaptive cruise,hold assist thing,electric lumbar support and Go for a Audi Exclusive Paint...Ara Blue or Magnetic Blue....lol

Seriously? Should I? But I love Sepang! i'm confused

You don't like the Sepang

Seriously? Should I? But I love Sepang! i'm confused

You don't like the Sepang
Seriously if you intend keeping the car 3-4 years,ask about the exclusive paints,some of the options you list,dont really benefit you that much,we all love Exclusive Audi Paint colours on here,as well as being different/rare the paint quality is far better...its worth a enquiry at least.Sepang used to be a Exclusive Paint colour when the 8V was first introduced,think it came as a normal paint option MY 14??