Royal Steering Wheel :-)

passat16v

Reaction score
Mine arrived today :)
12042961 10153659627174066 6757288193220806143 n

cant wait to fit it :)

Looks cool.
BTW. Obviously for safety reasons make sure you disconnect the battery before removal of the air bag & don't reconnect until after installation. You'll also get an ABS fault code if don't disconnect the battery while doing the swap.

Same as mine that jack done but I have red alcantara at top. He is very good and very well priced.

Looking forward to seeing this fitted, it looks good !!

Looks awesome!

Did you send your sports steering wheel over to get retrimmed or is the whole thing supplied by royal?

He has mine at the moment, I'm glad now I went for smooth nappa all round as looks like everyone's going perforated sides!! I was going printed leather as unthought it would match the air bag texture a little better but was talked out of it by Jack who thought it wouldn't wear too well, can't wait to get it back!!

Had mine back from Jack month or so ago and love it. Nappa / perforated leather with red stitching and red alcantara stripe.Have my original sport steering wheel if anyone wants to buy it to send off to him.Pm me.
Audi wheel

got mine because of you ya ******* I bought mine :) straight into the doghouse at home ;)
12032961 10153664752089066 7043039140010943641 n

Reactions: A4 TC
Had mine back from Jack month or so ago and love it. Nappa / perforated leather with red stitching and red alcantara stripe.Have my original sport steering wheel if anyone wants to buy it to send off to him.Pm me.View attachment 69083
thats looks the absolute nuts, how much did that set you back. loving the flat bottom.

:tongueclosed::tongueclosed:You have that !! I might sell mine now as they are too common.

does make a big difference and does save the ball ache of trying to fit a b7 one into a b6

My issue is I cannot stand the 'dated' 4 rings old Audi sign. I cannot wait until I go full R8 flat bottom sterring wheel retrofit. Will be searching arounf for a 'fitter' when i can afford.

Looks Nice though Passat16v and Perry30sport!