Fitting Guide for RS3 Gloss Black Grill

I'm not far away from posting guide.
It's an okay fit, don't expect OEM tho - moulding clip quality is a bit poor. It does look good tho, that's for sure.

Reactions: grchmason
Use the search function on here. There is a link to the whole job with photos but it is from another forum.
I can't post it as I'm on the tablet.
It's not difficult to do but there are some akward screws/bolts to remove.
I need to take my one off tomorrow to change my headlight bulbs but I doubt I will have time for photos.
You will need a 3/8 drive ratchet with a torx 25 and 30 bits and a 10mm socket for the two bolts that hold the bumper at either end.
A long extension will also be needed to reach the bolts.

Use the search function on here. There is a link to the whole job with photos but it is from another forum.
I can't post it as I'm on the tablet.
It's not difficult to do but there are some akward screws/bolts to remove.
I need to take my one off tomorrow to change my headlight bulbs but I doubt I will have time for photos.
You will need a 3/8 drive ratchet with a torx 25 and 30 bits and a 10mm socket for the two bolts that hold the bumper at either end.
A long extension will also be needed to reach the bolts.

no need to remove bumper to change the headlight bulb , it can be accessed by undoing some of the arch liner screws and pulling it back . then you can access the bulb .

no need to remove bumper to change the headlight bulb , it can be accessed by undoing some of the arch liner screws and pulling it back . then you can access the bulb .
It has already been discussed on here and, as you say, it can be done but, you will still find it very tight to get access.
Removing the bumper takes 30 minutes and causes less grief.