A4/S4/RS4 B8.5 Armrest Tidy / Storage Tray

@JDP thanks, theres a lot of this that goes on in my area, I see type R toyotas and nismo lancers, lol

Reactions: xpoweruk
I received mine today, thanks again @JG51 AUD! :)

Really happy with the results, certainly will come in handy!

Before:
120B428A-5977-4DD6-9BBD-45E628ACA001.jpg

After:
1637C7B1-49D3-4517-A34B-C43FEE86C5EB.jpg

920EBBD9-3C2C-46E1-985B-4943ABE19625.jpg

Reactions: RS5 JON
Oh my god I love you!

Reactions: chucky1
Bristle.....look at how much joy you have bought to the world! Magic!

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Dado and jdp1962
Anyone managed this when there's a 12v adapter in the way? It won't sit snug on mine... and I actually use that 12v adapter for the iPhone...

Anyone any idea's what I can do? can the adapter be pushed back as it were, so its hanging underneath? and then I can just run a cable up to the slot in the new arm rest tray? if so, anyone got a guide on removing the entire arm rest?

Picture attached.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_5587.JPG
    IMG_5587.JPG
    791.6 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_5586.jpg
    IMG_5586.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 618
Thats weird why is yours so different

Mine fits perfectly with the 12v socket. The socket lid has a tabbed lid on it so you can get your finger under to open it, The lid itself free rotates on the 12v socket allowing you to move that lip to where ever you want, rotate it from the 12 o'clock position, it should then allow the tray to drop in to place.

ALos, once you have something plugged in to the socket the lid is open and then also doesn't clash with the try.

Mine fits perfectly with the 12v socket. The socket lid has a tabbed lid on it so you can get your finger under to open it, The lid itself free rotates on the 12v socket allowing you to move that lip to where ever you want, rotate it from the 12 o'clock position, it should then allow the tray to drop in to place.

ALos, once you have something plugged in to the socket the lid is open and then also doesn't clash with the try.
Just ordered mine for my Sline black edition. They are now slightly cheaper at a shade over £7.....Bargain.

If anyone is in the Swindon area I have one of these going free.

Reactions: Damian_S
Perfect! I've been looking for something similar and just seen this thread. What's delivery time like? I'm impatient...!

Gonna have a look see if they still sell these! Great idea. Would like something for the slot too like someone else said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a little more expensive than the original listing, but I seen them on Amazon the other day.

Amazon product

Last edited:
Reactions: Chop.