Description & age?

S32B

Reaction score
OK so more fun than anything, in less than 10 words describe/your thoughts on the car below, also state your age (20-25, 25-30, 30-35 etc.)

Type r

Reactions: valyboi and Jassyo06
Been there,done that,not again.

Much more magnetic...

Reactions: Essflee, Pulp84, Wondering Soul and 4 others
Nice wheels, chavtastic, burberry, bruv, all show, not much go.

Civic R, silly wing, high revving VTEC fun, been there

Reactions: S3Alex
Nice but the missus wanted luxury for once!

Reactions: Jassyo06
A little too loud and would be embarrassed to drive it. Over the hill@60+

I'm just too old to be seen in one of those...................

Nice colour. No to everything else.
Age - Old enough to be your Dad ;)

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and S3Alex
lol sooo glad those comments came up. My quote was "A chav that has won the lotto". My 19 year old nephew said "It's cool"...but that was expected!

Age - Old enough to be your Dad ;)
Pensioner then? :D

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Looks like a loud pair of dodgy trainers. Boy racer with baseball cap back to front material. I'm an old git!!

I saw one of these in that blue in my rear view mirror this morning.

I thought it looked great, it certainly had presence, with its cool DRLs !

It looks much better in the flesh than in pictures.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and S3Alex
Ok styling, wheels are nice. Colour is OK. Boy racer/tuner car! I'm 25 years young!

Never really been a fan of Type-R's but if I had to have one I would pick an old shape model (early 2000's, EP3 chassis?) rather than a new one. Never really been a fan of the front bumper design and surrounding area.

You can't polish a **** !

Would love to av a go in one tho.

Reactions: Wondering Soul
Handsome but too OTT for me nowadays, you know it will be a focussed bit of kit, would weigh this up alongside a Focus RS. I'm 34 however to qualify this I was a dubber before I got my 8P so since mid-20s less is more in my mind!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Been there,done that,not again.

Much more magnetic...

Be there, still got mind 20 years later.

Reactions: Essflee, S3Alex and batch
Was a consideration before I bought the S3. Would have been scared to park it anywhere though, styling is to lairy and may attract the wrong crowd. I'm 31

Not a long termer but it'd be a hoot for 12 months!!

Aged 41...........in body but not mind :tonguewink:

In 2 words - Dirty Honda

Age 35-40
Just rolls of the tongue everytime I see one! Driven by Matt Neal wannabe's (probably very harsh but it makes me laugh). In truth I think it's just too brash & in your face. Some people like that I guess and they will buy a new civic type R

All show with average performance, too OTT.

Will attract every idiot with an old Corsa and a stupidly loud exhaust. I'll stick with the S3

Had a Civic Type R FN2, looked at buying 2015 version but sooooooooo glad I saw the A3 & got that instead. Awful interior in Civic

That's the prototype,Type R from last years geneva motorshow l believe,its not so LAIRY in production guise,fastest hothatch for the moment,and yes l really like it, in its production guise, fast car.
Oh my age 52,but my outlook is, age shouldnt be a issue with any car you want to buy or like to buy,owned a MK3 Focus ST3 at 52

Last edited:
****** awful .......49 ;)

(I'm guessing most of you guys already know I rarely act my age)

Rule of thumb . Add at least 10 years to all these ages.....me thinks....maybe a lot more.....

Reactions: Baldyone, Simon L and veeeight
Rule of thumb . Add at least 10 years to all these ages.....me thinks....maybe a lot more.....

.......oh jeez man, 49 I can just about deal with but 59..................... nooooooooooooooooooo ;)

Handles better than the S3....

S3 faster in a straight line......

30 years old :happy: