Newbie but not so new

saz83

Reaction score
Hi i'm Sarah

I've been on here for 3 years but not been on for yonks so thought I would re-introduce myself. Since then I've had 2 A3's (1 stolen which is when I joined) a TT and now just bought my an S3 and I love it, it's my dream car.

I'm from Sheffield and hope to meet some you soon xx

Attachments

• car xx.jpg
    car xx.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 110
Hi Sarah. Welcome back ;) x

Hi Sandra, Hope you ok, Decided to come back as now ive got a car worth talking about lol

Hows the S3? xx

Hey Sarah, it's great thanks. Did you enjoy the show yesterday? Hope everything ok with family? Heard Shaun was little late for meet lol :) x

I'm so glad I bought one, Only thing is now I don't ever want another car, I think I'll keep the s3 forever. Had a really good time yesterday although the weather in the afternoon was abit rubbish but it didn't spoil the day, I love our little gang

Dad is slightly better thanks, still had good days bad days but I'm able to get out a little more so I can attend more events for now anyway

Shaun is always late for everything lol I was actually there a good 30 mins before him, Makes a change it not being me lol xx

Reactions: Sandra
Hi and welcome back sounds like you've had some great cars lovely looking s3 good luck with it :)

Thanks everyone, I'm a bit of an impulse buyer so to find a car I actually want to keep is weird lol

craziest time was well every time has been crazy really, never planned, I tend to take cars for the first service or book them in for something and come out ordering a new one, ordered the S3 at vip event organised by asn, I had a TT before that but never got on with it, only had it 7 months so abit daft really, after a bit of upset at home and realising life is short I decided I would get the car I never thought I could afford due to commuting, but I work closer to home now, always wanted an S3 but would never have afforded sheffield to Leeds everyday comfortably plus parking

Best decision I've ever made xxx

Reactions: Dan_anthony