Hello from Yorkshire!

Tommmygunnn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My names Tom and i'm from York. I'm reasonably new here, I've been lurking about the forums whilst I was trying to find my new car to purchase. I have been a VW owner pretty much most of my life, however I had been wanting to purchase an Audi for quite some time now. Luckily, after hunting and hunting for months after selling my MK2 Golf, I finally found the perfect B7 Avant Special Edition. I absolutely love it.

I was waiting and waiting for months to find a TFSI model, however they were so hard to find. Luckily, the TDI model I did end up purchasing was immaculate, with a full Audi Dealer history, Nav, Bose and all the extra's and with just 69k on the clock. I couldn't go home without it. Advertised at 11k, I offered 9.5k and the seller accepted. The 2 hour drive home from collecting the car was great, and I knew I had made the right choice in waiting for the right car. It is everything I was looking for!

Anyway, this was just a quick hello to everyone. I've had a good look around the forum and can tell that is is packed with great information! I look forward to being a fellow Audi owner :)

Here's a couple of pictures of my car...and my Golf just for nostalgia ;)

2015 07 06 074441
2015 07 06 074441

Golf1

Cheers Everyone!
Tom

Attachments

• 2015-07-06 07.43.53.png
    2015-07-06 07.43.53.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
Hi Tom, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the car and the forum :) x