Hello from yorkshire

rrsepiece

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had an Audi a4 b5 avant 2.5tdi auto for about six years now. Never really thought about joining a forum before until my gearbox started playing up, I did think about selling it and chucking about 5 or 6 k at another Audi. The amount I was offered and how much they are selling for made me decide to sort my car out. Fifteen hundred for the gearbox and the timing and water pump are being done on Wednesday.

I also want to do all the suspension linkages, anti roll bars and drop the car by about 40mm. I have seen some threads on this and as a complete novice this looks pretty damned hard work and time consuming so I will be checking some literature from guys for a while on your projects.

Six years of kids hammer has taken it's tole on the car and now they are a bit older and I'm hoping more respectful (my rrse) I can make it right again and get another ten or so years out of what is still a very attractive looking car for their age. It has done 16000 miles but is still very smooth and for 150bhp it's not bad to say the amount of weight there is to shift.

Well guess it's time to put reading glasses on and get stuck into dome reading.

Cheers Rich

Hi Rich, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A4 B5 there are faqs threads at the top of the page that has a lot of useful info and links in there. Any pics of the car? If your interested in local meets, click the link below and add yourself onto the members list and browse through the posts for upcoming meets. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside