It's arrived!

MarkyH

Marky
Reaction score

Reactions: Bristle Hound, batch, Mike1981 and 7 others
That's awesome. You be grinning like a big kid. Enjoy:) x

Very nice. Where did you get her from - Carlisle.

Picked mine up yesterday afternoon. Drovefrom Midlands to Peterborough then back to mid Wales via Northampton and Shrewsbury.
It was a nightmare in Peterborough and Wellingborough car parks.

Initially thought the seats were a bit uncomfortable but getting used to them now.

Mine's the 150 diesel so not as quick as the 184 but seems fine.

A few questions, I have the interior light pack, and have the rings around the bottle holders in central console, also red lightsa in the door and sometimes footwell lights, but nothing in dorr handles or any ambient light. Admittedly I haven't been drivingin pure darkness, but it was pretty dark at Peterborough last night with all the rian at 20:30.

Also where is the 12v charger in the boot, can't find it.

I'm going to sit down and read the manual, but if anyone can answer the above I would be grateful.

Any tips about running in - Audi says no more than 2/3 of max engine speed but what is that 5 or 6000 rpm. Sensible driving leads the rpm's just under 2,000, but I hev been stretching the revs once or twice by going up to 2,500 rpms' and very ver occassionally 3,000 rpm, as although I have been driving gently think iyt's sensible to use the engine a little bit when warm. Also been trying to vary the sepeed but with average speed cameras very difficult.

Looks great :) Congrats and drive safe

Thanks guys - pic was at Carlisle Audi yesterday where I sneaked a preview. I cannot collect until 3rd July - the next 3 weeks are gonna drag!:footy:

@Martha the door handles only really show when it's dark dark if you put your hand inside the handle you should see the white light but it's quite subtle, make sure you have the lights turned up in the mmi aswell

Cheers - need to check the internal light package once it is very dark then! B

Still can't find the 12 socket in the boot. Any ideas?

@Martha mines situated on the left hand side close to the boot opening inside a little netted compartment