It's arrived :-)

Sarahnjon

Reaction score
Morning everyone

Our new Audi A3 arrived yesterday on a flatbed :) very happy.

Just a couple of questions I wanted to ask, what cleaning kit would be best to buy to protect car paintwork? And also as I have a dog I was thinking of investing in a boot protector. Thanks x p.s photos to follow soon

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and voorhees
Morning everyone

Our new Audi A3 arrived yesterday on a flatbed :) very happy.

Just a couple of questions I wanted to ask, what cleaning kit would be best to buy to protect car paintwork? And also as I have a dog I was thinking of investing in a boot protector. Thanks x p.s photos to follow soon
Boot liner from www.hatchbag.co.uk they are quality I gave one in my sportback.

Cant wait to see the pics. Enjoy. :) x

Have a look on detailingworld for recommendations on how best to protect/maintain new car paintwork. Two bucket method/soft mitt is definitely the way to go..

As smk82 said look on detailing world, for detailed information. There's also a good detailing section on here.
It all depends on how much time and money you wish to spend on looking after your new baby. Oh and how OCD you are about cleaning it.

Basics are use the two bucket method, get ones with a grit guard in as washing is the key to stopping the early arrival of swirls. Don't use polish use a wax or a glaze as polish is abrasive.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187

Looking forward to seeing some pictures............