This is a Really Good Forum

chucky1

Reaction score
I know I'm on the other side of the world. Speed cameras aren't orange. And you get Top Gear episodes before us. But Daytona is Daytona. And 0-62 is just the same. Just wanted to say I'm enjoying the forum. There are plenty of guys who obviously know heaps, and lots like me, who don't know quite as much. Yours is a BIG marketplace for Audis. Ours, not so much. So there is a lot of activity and a lot of voices. This is good fun to listen to. And yes, thats my old cattle dog. He was top shelf.

Reactions: ERBY, Bristle Hound, Brennan and 4 others
I know I'm on the other side of the world. Speed cameras aren't orange. And you get Top Gear episodes before us. But Daytona is Daytona. And 0-62 is just the same. Just wanted to say I'm enjoying the forum. There are plenty of guys who obviously know heaps, and lots like me, who don't know quite as much. Yours is a BIG marketplace for Audis. Ours, not so much. So there is a lot of activity and a lot of voices. This is good fun to listen to. And yes, thats my old cattle dog. He was top shelf.
Happy to hear your enjoying the forum:) x

Aussie? Born and bred. My wifes from Stoke originally. Your summer? Its nearly over isnt it?

We were over in January. God it was cold. The only things that had any colour were those orange boxes on poles.

Reactions: jdp1962
Aussie? Born and bred. My wifes from Stoke originally. Your summer? Its nearly over isnt it?

It's just getting started, we don't experience consistent 20°C+ until about now .

Our official Summer starts at the Solstice on the 21st June and ends 25th October , with Autumn begging 23rd September.