yourAudi - Track New Car Order

That's the plan. Think I might get the tracker fitted just to make sure it's not used on 'test drives' I'm pretty sure I could borrow a salesperson and some trade plates...hold that thought...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Good morning
So sorry to read about your wife, I do hope you all is going well under the circumstances. Your car was going through the panel shop the same as mine as per previous post. Checked to day and it has left the factory, has your car. I am looking to do the same with the collection1st March, let the old car get road salt

Hi Ginger .. Thanks, we are getting there on the home front. Funeral Friday so hopefully we can move on a bit.

Just checked and my car has also left the factory. It went through very quickly! What spec is yours? Audi cousins eh?

For my last 2 Audi's I saw them pre-delivery but the S5 the first time I saw it was on pick up so not sure about the rs3.

I may just try and hold off again as pretty much as soon as they get the car I will be pushing for delivery so the time lag will be minimal.

A bit different for you with a 2 month wait and think I would have to have a sneaky peak and take some photos :)

Hi Ginger .. Thanks, we are getting there on the home front. Funeral Friday so hopefully we can move on a bit.

Just checked and my car has also left the factory. It went through very quickly! What spec is yours? Audi cousins eh?

Cousins? May be twins separated at birth
The Spec is
Floret Silver
Black Styling
Privacy Glass
Folding mirrors
Tech pack high
B& O sound
Removal of badges

Yours was for Bristol wasn't it, mine into Cheltenham. Might be the same delivery who knows, travelling buddy's

Reactions: RGBARGEE and Snake Pliskin
Cousins? May be twins separated at birth
The Spec is
Floret Silver
Black Styling
Privacy Glass
Folding mirrors
Tech pack high
B& O sound
Removal of badges

Yours was for Bristol wasn't it, mine into Cheltenham. Might be the same delivery who knows, travelling buddy's

Ginge, I hope you are going to go and take a sneaky peak at your car when it arrives at the Dealers, as I certianly would like to see a photo or two :)

If I do I will bottle it and say I want it NOW, no will power I am afraid. Invited to an RS event with no intention of buying one, the plan was test drive some RS models with a nice lunch thrown in. Ordered the car the next day. My wife knew what the outcome would be as soon as I accepted the invite

Reactions: jimojameso, Spaceman_RS3 and RGBARGEE
If I do I will bottle it and say I want it NOW, no will power I am afraid. Invited to an RS event with no intention of buying one, the plan was test drive some RS models with a nice lunch thrown in. Ordered the car the next day. My wife knew what the outcome would be as soon as I accepted the invite

ha ha was that an audi showcase event ?
I attended one too in August this year, although I had already decided I wanted an RS3 by then anyway :)

Yes it was, the one I went to was at a hotel on the outskirts of Cheltenham
I had the RS3 & an RS6 45 mins go where you like, Sat outside of the hotel taking in the view across the Cotswolds, then you hear the ungodly/choir of angels (depends on your outlook) sound of the RS's being launched out of the hotel drive. Never ever buying a demo again

Yep same format here.
Took out an RS3, TTS and RS6 on public roads for a 'sprited' drive :)
Then was taken round a race circut with a Pro at the wheel for 3 hot laps in a V8 R8 then the RS3.
Experiencing what the RS3 was capable of at max attack was hugely impressive !
Oh and agree, would never buy a demo car either :)

Im now code40. Ive got everything crossed in the hope of a pre Christmas delivery!

Im now code40. Ive got everything crossed in the hope of a pre Christmas delivery!
Do you get the codes from your dealer? My S3 is at Prep stage but it's been like that for a couple of weeks now. I'm thinking this will be a post Christmas build

Last edited:
I have just checked my car
code 38 - Sat on a boat?

Also showing
subParentLabel": "SIE",

"productId": "MSIE3PQ",

"name": "Electric front seat adjustment driver´s seat with memory function",

"displayable": true,

"standard": false

Have I missed a spec change or is this a false input

I have just checked my car
code 38 - Sat on a boat?

Also showing
subParentLabel": "SIE",

"productId": "MSIE3PQ",

"name": "Electric front seat adjustment driver´s seat with memory function",

"displayable": true,

"standard": false

Have I missed a spec change or is this a false input

My S3 shows the same? But I never specified it...this option also shows on 'MyAudi' as having this as well, so it's probably a glitch

From your previous post I Hope all has gone well today, as best it can.
Have you had anything from your dealer re delivery etc. Are you at the port in Germany

Not too bad. Hope to be able to move on a bit now. How do I find out where it is. Yesterday it just said it had left Ingolstadt .

Day at a time
The post 294 explains how to find out we're your car is
I think ours was following each other through production. Mine is at status 38, I think it is at the docks waiting for a ship to arrive

Will take a look tomorrow . Just had a quick look but not in detail, says left Ingolstadt . I am using a Mac which is not great despite being less than a year old and £1500!

Will take a look tomorrow . Just had a quick look but not in detail, says left Ingolstadt . I am using a Mac which is not great despite being less than a year old and £1500!

Morning RG ... Thoughts were with you yesterday and as a new day dawns hopefully with time you will gradually be able to move on as you say. Glad your car is still progressing well and look forward to more news on its arrival at your Dealers. Should be exciting seeing it for the first time.

Thanks Ginger and Snake... Still a bit raw but have loads of family around and good friends (and plenty of Beer) to help me.

I've taken a look at post 294 and get an error report 407 page not found, so I assume the car is in Emden or en route.

Is this it??? {"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":{"orderNumber":"25461352","orderStatus":"38","deliveryDealerCode":"00640","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2015-12-12T01:08:16+0000"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2015-12-14T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2015-12-12T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2015-12-11T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2015-12-10T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2015-11-25T01:08:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2015-09-13T02:05:54+0100"},{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2015-08-07T01:06:19+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"RS 3 Sportback","modelVariant":"Navigation 2.5 TFSI quattro","modelVersion":"1","modelYear":"2016","vehicleLongDescription":"Navigation 2.5 TFSI quattro 367 PS S tronic","exteriorColour":"Mythos Black,

Good friends can't go wrong there beer tho..... I shakes my heid, try some fine malt whisky

Sounds like you have great family & friends offering much needed support which is nice to hear.

As for the car, I'm not sure about the codes but it sounds like the car will be at your Dealers very soon .... so get ready for that call to go and see it in the very near future albeit it could be a couple of weeks IMO so maybe 1st week Jan perhaps ?

Savour the flavour RG... Pity your not up here I'd take you for a lovely wee dram

Looking at that, you are at Emden RG.

Dealer tells me car is headed for Grimsby .. Hope it doesn't smell of fish!

The Schelde Highway has just landed in Grimsby .. Could it be or maybe too soon. What ships do Audi use? I've signed up to the free shipping tracker. Great distraction today. RG

Last edited:
Bottle of 20 year old Talisker between 3 of us at the END of a long new years eve party was not a great idea.. never again!
Ouch tailsker too peaty and smokey for me I like the speysides 15yo dalmore is lovely for the cash. Had a 25yo glen farclas last night now that was smooth...

Quite right. I like ales myself can't do the gassy stuff. Thistly cross cider is epic

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Dealer tells me car is headed for Grimsby .. Hope it doesn't smell of fish!

The Schelde Highway has just landed in Grimsby .. Could it be or maybe too soon. What ships do Audi use? I've signed up to the free shipping tracker. Great distraction today. RG
Checked the tracker today, the car is now in the uk, getting closer

Sorry no, our cars appear to have been following each other at each code change. Hopefully yours is still with mine and in the UK