yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Right I've asked live chat and it's STILL in emden!!! I was told it's WORKING days . Its day 14 today

I was told its just days NOT working days! By Audi live chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Double checked and mine arrived today as well :) and it will take up to 7 days for a transport.
Happy days :)
Progress at last. Oh and happy Birthday.:)!

yeah you will be able to collect next week i reckon, same as me :D where is your audi garage?
You will find this last few days will drag in :)

Arranged collection for mine today, going to pickup next Tuesday so counting down the days now. Could've been any day this week but can't trade in my current car until Friday and I'm busy at the weekend so roll on Tuesday :racer:
Shame your so busy at the weekend, but hopefully that will make the wait fly in. :)

I've been asking CS that for days! But they don't know. Hull Audi said they've had 4 orders seemingly stuck for a similar time all built same week. They couldn't tell me either.

Oh well! #FirstWorldProblems

Mike, I'm still hoping you can get to collect Wednesday and beat my estimate of Thursday. :) x

Reactions: Bells, Polishdominator, MikeSel^ and 1 other person
Nope they say 14 working days :(

Have you spoken to them on the phone or just live chat? I would get on phone to Audi uk and say you want to escalate this!

Reactions: Wxm
Have you spoken to them on the phone or just live chat? I would get on phone to Audi uk and say you want to escalate this!

Yesterday and was told working days so I will need to wait until 22/05 as it can be shipped up to that date

Reactions: Capitan
Yesterday and was told working days so I will need to wait until 22/05 as it can be shipped up to that date

Strange. I was specifically told It was NOT working days as Ia asked many times. I think something may have happened and they are just buying time and not telling you. The car may have had a fault because I believe they do further testing at the port before released for shipping (or so I'm told) and they are fixing or sending another one over and are just trying to let you think this is normal. Pretty standard sadly for companies to do this so you don't loose confidence in their brand.

Strange. I was specifically told It was NOT working days as Ia asked many times. I think something may have happened and they are just buying time and not telling you. The car may have had a fault because I believe they do further testing at the port before released for shipping (or so I'm told) and they are fixing or sending another one over and are just trying to let you think this is normal. Pretty standard sadly for companies to do this so you don't loose confidence in their brand.

I've just rang CS and they are calling me back as there is a que getting thru to sales. Considering it left the factory 4 weeks ago I'm getting concerned.

Reactions: Carl_S3 and Capitan
I've just rang CS and they are calling me back as there is a que getting thru to sales. Considering it left the factory 4 weeks ago I'm getting concerned.

Good man. Don't be fobbed off you are paying good money for a service and experience as well as a car!

Good man. Don't be fobbed off you are paying good money for a service and experience as well as a car!

Just been told it's working days again and it's not priority until Friday , to which I replied that's not 14 working days then is it, he went quiet ! I told him I felt like I was being fobbed off and was being told different stories to suit. Last week I was told it would be shipped in a 'couple of days' which again was a blatant lie! The thing is I asked him at the beginning of the call 'how many days does a car wait at emden dock before being shipped' before I gave my details , he said '10 days' I asked if that was working days and he said no! Also before he rang sales he said 'you've passed the 10 days it's likely you will be on the next available ship'

I've asked for to be escalated and a Customer relations manager will be calling me back within 48 hours . Told him I will be more than likely cancelling the order and I'm fed up of being messed around !

That's such a shame! :-( sounds like you've had a really bad experience. I thought I was waiting a long time!

Hopefully the relations manager will be able to sort it out for you.

Just been told it's working days again and it's not priority until Friday , to which I replied that's not 14 working days then is it, he went quiet ! I told him I felt like I was being fobbed off and was being told different stories to suit. Last week I was told it would be shipped in a 'couple of days' which again was a blatant lie! The thing is I asked him at the beginning of the call 'how many days does a car wait at emden dock before being shipped' before I gave my details , he said '10 days' I asked if that was working days and he said no! Also before he rang sales he said 'you've passed the 10 days it's likely you will be on the next available ship'

I've asked for to be escalated and a Customer relations manager will be calling me back within 48 hours . Told him I will be more than likely cancelling the order and I'm fed up of being messed around !

Good. Bet the sort it now pal. Well done and nicely put!

Soo.... this has just arrived! So either I've got a second car on its way or there emails are a little delayed!

ship.png

Reactions: Carl_S3, Sandra, Polishdominator and 1 other person
Soo.... this has just arrived! So either I've got a second car on its way or there emails are a little delayed!

ship.png

Mine had arrived at the dealer when I got this :D Think AudiUK are a bit slow

Reactions: Carl_S3, Polishdominator and MikeSel^
Im still waiting for a ship! Dam it

Reactions: Carl_S3
I feel well guilty that mine has already arrived and is probs on the way to the audi centre now !

I feel well guilty that mine has already arrived and is probs on the way to the audi centre now !

When did yours arrive at German port? And how many days did you wait i cant remember

Here's my timeline :)

On 16 May Your Audi was ready for transport to the dealer (Today)
On 13 May Your Audi arrived in the UK (3 days ago)
On 27 April Your Audi left the factory (19 days ago)
On 24 April Your Audi moved into the quality control stage (22 days ago)
On 22 April YourAudi moved into the assembly line (24 days ago)
On 21 April Your Audi moved into the paint shop (25 days ago)
On 20 April Your Audi moved into the panel shop (26 days ago)
On 07 April Your order moved to preparation (39 days ago)
On 28 February Your order was received (77 days ago)

Reactions: Carl_S3 and Sandra
If I was status 30 on 29th April, does that mean my car has been at the German port since then?And does it mean I'm waiting for a boat?

orderStatus "30"
statusDate "2017-04-29T01:08:39+0100"
orderStatus "24"
statusDate "2017-05-01T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "23"
statusDate "2017-04-29T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "22"
statusDate "2017-04-28T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "21"
statusDate "2017-04-27T00:00:00+0100"
orderStatus "20"
statusDate "2017-04-13T01:07:52+0100"
orderStatus "10"
statusDate "2017-02-28T12:09:19+0000"

It took mine a day to get from factory to dock. So id guess you've been at dock since 30th.

You can confirm this by chatting with Audi CS either via the website or via Facebook messenger

Reactions: Wxm and xekki
Thanks MikeSel. I'll use the chat thingy tomorrow.

Reactions: Wxm and MikeSel^
When did yours arrive at German port? And how many days did you wait i cant remember

It took 2-3 days from the factory to the port at emden

Mine took from 23/04 - 02/05 from factory to port

Mine took from 23/04 - 02/05 from factory to port

Is that based on the tracker info? As that never updated to say it was at the port for me. But when quizzed CS said it left the factory on 27th an was at the port on the 28th.

The tracker sat at "has left the factory" until after it had boarded a ship!

Reactions: Wxm and Audi Bairn
Mine finally arrived at the dealer on Monday which coincidentally was my birthday. Picking up Saturday.

They also asked me to go in before to sort out the paperwork. I moaned and they're going to email the papers, I'll sign them and send back.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wxm, Polishdominator, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
I'm going on today to sign the paperwork. As I'm taking a friend to buy a new car at the same time hopefully mine will be ready to collect soon

Reactions: Polishdominator, Capitan, kirkyrs and 2 others
Mines on the way to the dealer :D well prep centre probably

Reactions: kirkyrs, Polishdominator and Capitan
Ridiculous, I'm still at the port of exit ! Day 15

Is that based on the tracker info? As that never updated to say it was at the port for me. But when quizzed CS said it left the factory on 27th an was at the port on the 28th.

The tracker sat at "has left the factory" until after it had boarded a ship!

It's what CS told me

Work fast though once it gets over this way, wont take long once its in the UK
On some orders may be! Mine looks like it will be next Friday! Or even Saturday. So it's sitting in Grimsby dock for 10 working days too, after spending 10 in Emden!

On some orders may be! Mine looks like it will be next Friday! Or even Saturday. So it's sitting in Grimsby dock for 10 working days too, after spending 10 in Emden!

I cant believe how long you've had to wait mike. I know it will be worth it, but thats taking so long !! Do you live up north scotland? If so thats the only reason i can think of why it takes longer.... which is wrong :( But as daft as this sounds, when we send parts out from work on a pre 10:30 they never make it up north on time or if at all. Not that its the same concept, but must be just something to do with that. I'm waffling :whistle2::shutup2:

I cant believe how long you've had to wait mike. I know it will be worth it, but thats taking so long !! Do you live up north scotland? If so thats the only reason i can think of why it takes longer.... which is wrong :( But as daft as this sounds, when we send parts out from work on a pre 10:30 they never make it up north on time or if at all. Not that its the same concept, but must be just something to do with that. I'm waffling :whistle2::shutup2:

I live in Hull. Which is 50 minutes away from the car in Grimsby.

Speaking to my salesman today he said the car will be at the dealers before Friday and he's going to try get me in it for Friday. The GAP is scheduled to start on Friday.

It's frustrating. But I guess I can't really do much about it. :)

Arranged collection for mine today, going to pickup next Tuesday so counting down the days now. Could've been any day this week but can't trade in my current car until Friday and I'm busy at the weekend so roll on Tuesday :racer:
Hiya Mate,

Excited for you! Once youve collected please upload some pics! I haven't yet seen any real pics of ara blue 3dr black edition with the 19s! (im waiting till aug :( )

Thanks

Reactions: Bells, MikeSel^ and Djs3saloon