yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I've lost count of the amount of times I've logged in to see if it's changed yet... still 27 days to go, but just want to make sure they don't start ........... 27 days early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to limit myself to once per day, when I sit down at my laptop for work. However since it's been built the excitement levels have risen and its now up to 3+ :p

Reactions: MikeSel^
I am hoping that talking about it will make the wait less painful, I'm guessing that is what you guys are doing haa? + I literally think my girlfriend will kill me if mention the word "Audi" again :p

Ordered a 5 door, sportback, black, black edition S3 auto with a few upgrades on the 19th of Jan 2016. The whole time build showed as 20th March, however status actually changed on the 16th. The wait hasn't been too long by the sounds of things above. Has genuinely felt like an eternity to me. It's only my 3rd car, and first one under a decade old!

I am in the UK and the status changed to "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt" on the 23rd of March. How much longer are we talking? 2/3 weeks?

Anyone else on the same sort of schedule to me?
I'm a week behind you. And I'll be happy if mine says that this Thursday coming!

BOOOM!
24d9662742834707755b2f38814eab8d.jpg

Reactions: Shev, Manny22, well_cool and 1 other person
Status 40

Attachments

• IMG_2684.PNG
    IMG_2684.PNG
    671.7 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Shev, Manny22, Eezygeezer and 1 other person
Finally!
41126575446f9d270ecfad16d7ed5fec.jpg
Will be battering the phone this morning to get my hands on it asap! Was status 40 on the 16th if that helps with any timescales for people.

Reactions: Shev, Manny22, Eezygeezer and 2 others
Ohh soo jealous :) hope they let you pick it up first thing! Looking forward to seeing some pictures :) ENJOY!

@Lambtech exciting news. Bolton Audi are open from 8am to 7pm. Hope they let you collect today. :)

Still in Emden for me, missed the boat
City of Oslo didn't leave Emden until 5am, if you're on that your tracker probably wouldn't have updated yet and won't until early hours tomorrow. Are you headed to Sheerness? If so, there's still a chance for you!!

Still in Emden for me, missed the boat

Rather than waiting till tommrow to find out you could contact Audi CS and find out?
Their systems update quicker than youraudi tracker.

I was getting impatient so ended up contacting Audi CS every time I saw a boat leave lol!

Status 40 for me which I believe means officially in the UK and a transport order has been raised!! Hopefully won't be to long!!

City of Oslo didn't leave Emden until 5am, if you're on that your tracker probably wouldn't have updated yet and won't until early hours tomorrow. Are you headed to Sheerness? If so, there's still a chance for you!!

didn't realise what tome it had left, then I guess there still is a chance, I would of thought we are heading to sheerness as we are in Sussex.

Rather than waiting till tommrow to find out you could contact Audi CS and find out?
Their systems update quicker than youraudi tracker.

I was getting impatient so ended up contacting Audi CS every time I saw a boat leave lol!

I will probably do that later today, thanks.

Well I couldn't wait, still code 38 unfortunately.

Last edited:
The cs call centre is busy. 25 mins on hold

Been waiting near 2 weeks for my car to get to Ireland from Grimsby but it's finally over. Pick her up this evening... I'll get some pics up in the facelift thread when I get a chance. ****** ragin though, I'm away for work tomorrow and Thursday so she'll be sitting at the airport :bye:

That all the BW10's wrapped up? Best of luck to the rest of you guys!!

Reactions: Steelster
Spoken to my dealer. Long story short, it seems cars CAN be registered at status 40 but this would have to go through at the discretion of the head of business. Presume that would be the local dealership head of business rather than Audi UK head of business??

So it sounds like if your car is looking to land in the UK but not necessarily get the green light onto transport out of the port befor 1st April, you should be on to your salesman like white on rice to make sure they push through a status 40 registration.

Steelster, would you mind sharing which dealer? Mine is being a bit vague on the matter!

Status 38 currently
Just been also advised from cs. That my car is sitting just at the gates of entery to the port due to emden being gridlocked with cars

Likewise. After this one more run by the "City of Oslo" to Sheerness. Two "Highways" in Emden now. Maybe one goes to Sheerness.

I did see the other in the port but cannot find where they are going to. The city of oslo can hold 2000 cars someone said on here so fingers crossed maybe for the next crossing.

Steelster, would you mind sharing which dealer? Mine is being a bit vague on the matter!

Hull Audi. I wouldn't say it's a certainty he was pretty vague on it himself. I'd just push hard almost threaten a cancellation if they can't do it.

Different company altogether but my neighbour has ordered a new ford and they've said that it can be registered as soon as they have the VIN even if the car is out of the country.

Insane news on my end too, dealer just emailed asking me to start my free 5 day insurance for Friday and has told me my registration plate!
After a slow middle section from factory to Emden, my car has absolutely flown through and looks like I'll be collecting within a week of boarding the ship!! Good luck to everyone else hope you all make it in time!

Reactions: Eezygeezer and Shev
I kind of feels like they are holding back on shipping a1s an s1s an getting out the a3 an s3s and the rest of the fleet

I did see the other in the port but cannot find where they are going to. The city of oslo can hold 2000 cars someone said on here so fingers crossed maybe for the next crossing.
Neckar Highway just left Emden for Sheerness.

Neckar Highway just left Emden for Sheerness.
they must have such a backlog for sheerness with the amount of vessels going there.

well spoken to Cs and would you have it, it isn't on that one either.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleedsoff
they must have such a backlog for sheerness with the amount of vessels going there.

well spoken to Cs and would you have it, it isn't on that one either.
Same here, The usual bla bla busy etc. Strange that some BW10's are already at the dealer. Since My car is in Emden about 10.000 cars have left for Sheerness. That must be some backlog.

Ju
Same here, The usual bla bla busy etc. Strange that some BW10's are already at the dealer. Since My car is in Emden about 10.000 cars have left for Sheerness. That must be some backlog.
Just been told mine is going to Grimsby and still is waiting for a shipping slot... Bye bye 1st of April I reckon.

Is there much increase in tax for an S3?
If you spec the car over £40k then yes!

If it gets registered before 1st April it's £185 per year

Registered after and car list price below £40k it's £500 first year, £140 every year after

Registered after and car price over £40k it's £500 first year, £450 year 2,3,4,5,6 then £140 after.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
My car left Ingolstadt 07/03 Status 30
Arrived Emden 09/03 Status 38
No news since then. I tried Audi CS but they know no more than me !!
If the car was not built because of some hold up in the factory it would not be quite as bad but to be let down by poor logistics is so frustrating.

I was BW10 S3 cabriolet and it arrived at my dealers a week ago today, going to pick it up Friday.

My dealer was really conscious of the tax increase and my initial thoughts were that they were driving the push through so I could get it registered before April 1st but I was, in fact told, that it was Germany that was controlling the logistics of getting it to the dealership.

The longest I had to wait was when the car left the factory to Emden. Emden to dealership was 7 days.

If you spec the car over £40k then yes!

If it gets registered before 1st April it's £185 per year

Registered after and car list price below £40k it's £500 first year, £140 every year after

Registered after and car price over £40k it's £500 first year, £450 year 2,3,4,5,6 then £140 after.

Sorry bit off the list price of S3's. Bought a sportback back in 2014 and had loads of options and go too where near 40K.

Anyway hoping to pick up my new S4 on friday just in time lol!

Reactions: Steelster
Well, I feel like an idiot!

It seems like I jumped the gun MASSIVELY!

So even though I have the registration number for my car, it isn't registered yet! WTF!? How is that even possible??
Dealer says he is just getting everything in place so that once everything is confirmed we are ready to pull the trigger. So even though I know my registration, and have used this info to get 5 days free insurance sorted which starts this Friday....... it isn't registered. :wtf:

:scared2: